• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Three Houses Craving! (Looking for One Partner!)

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo!

Guess who's a year late to the 3H hype?! I'm going onto Chapter 17 of the Blue Lions and I'm absolutely loving it! So, I figured I'd run an interest check for it!

So, I'm thinking mostly OCs, though I could do some canon, if I can be convinced. Definitely in the case of some possible kids central plot? 👀 Otherwise an AU would be pretty interesting to do with entirely OCs. Hit me up with suggestions! I'm very chatty and it can take me a bit to open up with ideas, but I don't bite!

As for pairings, I like to say I'm pretty open to all - MxF, MxM, FxF, the lot. I tend to write multiple paragraphs, so if anyone who can also do the same would be much appreciated! If needed, I can also provide writing samples! Trigger-wise, nothing huge comes to mind. Also ghost-friendly, things happen and sometimes things don't click with a partner, so I won't blame anyone for dropping!

As the title says, I'm only searching for one partner/RP, due to having quite a few RPs on already. So I'm thinking this is first come, first serve.

Anything I've missed, or if you're interested drop me a PM or a reply down below!

Apologies for the short and unorganised check, I'm on mobile and scatter brained lmao xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back