• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It's art of the magical floating river that crosses the fissure into the short-hair plains... how our group is gonna get to the wildlands.

Out of curiosity, do any of you play Fire Emblem Heroes?

I don't know, just the game in general. Reddit's all about the perfect builds and getting your +10s with all the abilities. I feel like it's out of my league.

Well Bernadetta, Annette, Ferdinand, and Lysithea are coming to Heroes pretty soon, as well as the Flame Emperor as a GHB or TT unit.

Yeah, just after I spent all my orbs trying and failing to get L!Chrom. I'd love a Bernie, ferds abilities look pretty meh.

It's been a while since we've had those though, lots of the new units have had pretty crazy abilities. In 3H itself my ferd was tankier than my whole roster which seems to be how they're building him in game.

(Not to interrupt the flow of conversation, but I'll hopefully post tonight or tomorrow!!)

I used to play Fire Emblem Heroes. It was a surprisingly good gacha game. My only problem with it was that no matter how much money you put into it after you've got almost all the heroes, the game just doesn't wanna give you the remaining heroes you need to complete your roster. I quit after I finally got my 5 star black knight.

I can't wait for Tali to give Anthony a dead bird or something as a cat peace offering and for him to get incredibly offended and nervous when he thinks it's a "I will do this to you" threat.

HerculePyro HerculePyro
I wanted to ask for clarification on something. The boat we're all boarding, you mentioned that it has what I'm assuming are "smoke stacks." With smoke billowing out of them, yea? It has no sails, so that definitely means its probably coal-powered.

But it also has paddles. I'm assuming it has paddles as a back-up in case it runs out of fuel, right?

I'm trying to figure out a way to describe what type of boat it is, because since its coal-powered, it doesn't seem like a common fishing boat. Its more similar to a modern rigging boat, based on the description. Minus the paddles, of course. Obviously its not though, cause modern boats don't exist in this time period...

Then there's the horse stables at the center of the ship. I'm trying to envision just how large this boat is, cause typically you'd only see horse stables on something more similar to a warship. So like, instead of stables, are the horses essentially just "tied" to the boat?

Sorry for the questions, Im only asking cause I'm having a difficult time trying to explain what the boat looks like in my own words. We're gonna be spending a pretty decent amount of time on this ship, so I need a clear imagery. A picture of what type of ship you had in mind would help, but idk if you wanna add one or not?

1583568338050.png
Like this but single storey and more wooden. Big and flat and open with two stalls (they are not big "stables") and a covered area with some benches. The furnace is at the back, it doesn't have coal but it has a magic infused gem instead which powers the paddles.

If anybody's waiting for me to post I 99% will not be able to get one out today, so y'all can skip me until tomorrow. I'm going to a small Smash tourney and then a sleepover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back