• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem, NieR, Crash, RWBY, Aggretsuko, Anime, +More

ShamelessKiss

This Apple-Holding A**hole
DecisiveEducatedGoose-size_restricted.gif

You can call me Shameless or Kiss or ShamelessKiss. Either way, it's lovely to meet you!
18+ F // EST // 10+ yrs exp

DO'S >>
✓ fandoms, pre-/post-canons, canon divergent, canon-based plots, oc's
✓ mary sue oc's are fine as long as canons remain in-character, cliches are also okay
✓ pairings (doubled or just one pair is fine), m/f, m/m, canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc
✓ rping as oc's or canons, i probably have a preference so i'll let you know
✓ pretty much always have to have a romance subplot (if not the main plot), and i love fluffy shenanigans (also angst)

DON'TS >>
✕ cross-overs, 18+ content, god-powers or ridiculously excessive shenanigans
✕ rp partners that are not legal/over 18, do not even interact
✕ weird, kink/fetish, furries (some exclusions), original plots
✕ on all of these things, do NOT ask!!!

KEEP IN MIND >>
~ f/f pairs are iffy for me, you have to come up with a good reason why to do it
~ match my efforts if you can, and i'll match yours if i can (i understand that sometimes you can't and that's fine)
~ all roleplays will take place on the website... discord is only for ooc (although i prefer dms)
~ i usually reply (at most) 1-2x a day or (at least) 1-3x a week

FANDOM LIST >>
> everything is in alphabetical order
> bolded the ones i'm craving
> feel free to ask if one you want isn't on the list

Click below for the list of fandoms!
Note: Ask me for character preferences, plot, and more!
a n i m e ッ
Aggretsuko (all seasons)
Death Note (need to rewatch; anime only)
Digimon (Adventure 1 thru Frontier; only Adventure 1 & 2 movies)
Fruits Basket (original version of anime/manga only)
Hetalia
Ouran High School Host Club (anime + manga)
RWBY (all seasons)
WIXOSS (selector:infected/spread only)
Yu-Gi-Oh (original only)

g a m e s ッ
Crash Bandicoot (Tag Team Racing, Crash 4; my knowledge is a bit sketchy)
Elder Scrolls (Skyrim only)
Fire Emblem (Awakening, Fates, Echoes, Warriors; still playing Three Houses)
Kid Icarus (Uprising + original)
Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Triforce Heroes, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild)
NieR: Automata
Pokemon (Kanto thru Sinnnoh, Unova-ish; still playing others)
Splatoon (1 + 2; still playing both)
Super Smash Bros. (Brawl, 4, Ultimate)
Sonic the Hedgehog (most games, just ask)

b o o k s , s h o w s , m o v i e s ッ
The Hobbit (book + movies)
Lord of the Rings (movies only)
Supernatural (seasons 1-4)
Vocaloid

Last edited:
I'd love to do something based off of the premise of Nier Automata. I remember I had a rp like that back in the day and was quite fond of it.

Hello! May I ask what you're looking for (mostly character, but also plot-wise) when it comes to The Hobbit or Breath of the Wild?

Hello! May I ask what you're looking for (mostly character, but also plot-wise) when it comes to The Hobbit or Breath of the Wild?
Hey! Thanks for asking. I'm not terribly picky on character and I'm going to entirely wing the plot based on whichever characters are selected. So it's pretty open for what you want to do.
However, I can say who I'm comfortable (or prefer) playing. I made a little list below.
The Hobbit: Bilbo, Legolas, Thranduil (list adjusts a little depending on if you want to focus on or include LoTR at all)
Breath of the Wild: Link, Zelda, Sidon, Revali, Mipha if needed (and some of my knowledge is a bit spotty in places because I have not 100% cleared all of the game's little intricate quests)
I hope this helps a little bit...?? I'm sure there are other characters I can do that I didn't include, but it's really dependent on what you want to do!
DM me also if you'd like to discuss plot ideas.

What are your standards in terms of NieR automata? Like do you prefer canon characters, or are OC’s fine? I’m cool with either, but I wanna know what you want to do before I shoot a DM.

Oh! Well for me it doesn't matter too much, although I think that there should be at least some of the canon characters if you are going to create a fandom rp. Like, if you're going to use the world of Harry Potter, for instance, there should be some canon characters rather than just scooping them all out for your own original cast?

In terms of actually roleplaying the characters, it doesn't matter to me whether I do canon or oc. Although I tend to do roleplays with main ships to them, if that makes sense? So usually I rp about 1-2 characters at a time primarily (although more if they become necessary). I hope that all makes sense. If not, I can explain again!

From NieR though, I'm fine with rping any of the 3 main androids, especially 9S.

Oh! Well for me it doesn't matter too much, although I think that there should be at least some of the canon characters if you are going to create a fandom rp. Like, if you're going to use the world of Harry Potter, for instance, there should be some canon characters rather than just scooping them all out for your own original cast?

In terms of actually roleplaying the characters, it doesn't matter to me whether I do canon or oc. Although I tend to do roleplays with main ships to them, if that makes sense? So usually I rp about 1-2 characters at a time primarily (although more if they become necessary). I hope that all makes sense. If not, I can explain again!

From NieR though, I'm fine with rping any of the 3 main androids, especially 9S.
I’ll send a DM tomorrow.

Hello, I'd be interested in roleplaying Fire Emblem Awakening or Fates with you. I have an idea for Fates, which will involve quite a bit of canon divergence (regarding Corrin's decisions and personality since it always irked me that they were a mary sue). I'd also be really into Awakening, if you'd like to do something during the attack of Grima as the children, or we can diverge from canon and do the main storyline but if Robin became Grima. I'd also be interested in your ideas as well!

Hello, I'd be interested in roleplaying Fire Emblem Awakening or Fates with you. I have an idea for Fates, which will involve quite a bit of canon divergence (regarding Corrin's decisions and personality since it always irked me that they were a mary sue). I'd also be really into Awakening, if you'd like to do something during the attack of Grima as the children, or we can diverge from canon and do the main storyline but if Robin became Grima. I'd also be interested in your ideas as well!

Either one works fine for me! You can send me a DM if you'd like, and we can talk about it?

Is this still relevant? If so I would be interested in Aggretsuko. Please DM if you would like to rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back