Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Sorry for my long leave lads, I should be good here on out. i know you missed me terra, don't cry, ori's back now :P

Kind of, a bad person with a purpose, basicly a 90s cartoon villain, appears, gets beaten "i'll get you next time gadget!"

it really isn't up to me, probably best to make the question to @Kyero just to be sure.

Oh my poor Maurice! That's definetly going to hurt in the morning, Maurice more then the horse sadly. Fun thing about bred chargers is that they, instead of reeling up, have a tendency to charge through if they hit something.

Amazing how humanity can change a animal"s natural attitude towards something huh? What wild horse you know would allow someone to screw metal into their hooves?

From what I remember, since I'm unable to Google it at the moment, they help increase the horse's traction, and I think they have health benefits to... Not sure...

Also I'm inbetween classes now, expect another a reply, if not I got to preoccupied with this burger and you are free to call me a fat slob.

Finally survived the majority of the week...and much fun times have come in the rp.

Well then. I'll definitely be posting tonight. At some point. (Don't wait up. It's mostly a catch-up post anyway.)

Righty, I'll work on a post then I suppose, since I don't know how many Tyrin can heal I'll go with a nice small two or something

Sorry if my posts seem smaller then usual, I'm currently on my phone, why also no color texts are on my posts(pretty nifty arn't they?)

To explain Imperia's actions at the time, she is a very single minded person, simple and straight forward, if something comes to her mind, she does it, in fact right after Sei'rina's gladar the roulette of emotions chose hungry/confusion, thus she acted upon that.

She has her allegiences, not to the group though, if anything this was an introduction to the crazy fool.

Hrm. Okay then.

At the very least she isn't trying to murder us right now, which puts her above the dark gods and most of Cyrus' family.

indeed, perhaps maybe even a friend in the future... or an enemy again... who knows~!

NO WE MUST SACRIFICE THE MOST TASTIEST OF THEM!

not sure, i'd imagine Sei'rina tastes like chic- I'm not finishing that.

oh yea, i remember now we did talk about this.

Yah

HEY LOOK A TOPIC CHANGE

So how does learning new spells work in the RP? Also, since Tyrin knows light magic, would it be possible for him to reclass into a light mage?

possible, its simple enough, you simply have to use one of these. 8takes out second seal*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back