Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

I could, Lissa can class to regular mage, there are no light mages in Awakening unless you count sages. Not sure about older games though.

In terms of the RP here, I'm just going to say that Maurice became unconscious after getting trampled. Ze question is at this point is where should he wake up and what did I miss.

@Black Masquerade I do believe we are at the gates of Auxeuras?

Anyways...I must get around to posting. No excuses this time, I'm reading through everything and posting.

Well, I'm finishing up my post...

I don't think the battle is over yet?

At the moment, as far as I can tell, Maurice is lying somewhere, traumatized by the stampede of Imperia's horse. Imperia is discussing dinner options with Kyo'da. Rhe'ia is on stand-by with her beloved, and Sei'rina just finished her magical song. Cyrus is trying to recruit Imperia. Francis is standing with book in hand, near the foot of the slope she just tumbled down. And Tyrin is running around, being a good person and helping the civilians.

I will just have Al...fight with some conveniently close-by enemies.

Recruiting people and having long conversations on the battlefield are all within fire emblem traditions.

Why is Tyrin wandering around healing the wounded without any protection?

DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING TO SAVE Y- *trips over his good intentions*

Chronological order and positioning be damned, I did the best I could.

Tonight is the last day of performances, so I won't be on until very, very late. But then...starting tomorrow I'm free! Free! *weeping joyously*

Black Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3902-kyero/ said:
@Kyero[/URL]
What's the city the group is in?
We are at the capitol city of Auxeras, as Trig pointed out.

By the way everyone, I won't be on for the next couple of days. My health has taken a rather dramatic turn for the worse these last two days, and I've already fallen over twice due to light headedness since I woke up this morning. Once I'm feeling better I'll be back online and posting again. Sorry about this.

Ah, a breast man, I myself am a leg man. But nonetheless I chose Nohr aswell, I prefer the more "western" troops as is.

I am actually choosing Nohr for the ponytail girl. She is sooooooo cute! (It's not pedophillia because we're of similar age :3) tbh, I prefer petite girls, not big breasts.

I'm not sure which one I'll choose, I'ma have to think. Might go hoshido since it's easier adn I'm bad at FE in general xD

I'll let the first 6 chapters decide for me

Ah, to be honest while I have preferences, they only slightly break over the others, its easy to see the beauty in all. When it comes down to it, I just like western style troops better, plus getting a wyvern rider from the start is attractive to me(love that unit, sully was my first wyvern rider when i switched her to it, and never went back.)

When it comes to anime chicks I have preferences. When it comes to real ladies, I only care if they are nice and easy.

But yeah, Wyvern knights are probably my favourite class. That or the Hero class.

Terra... you're not saying you killed Aran in Radiant Dawn in Part I did you?.... HOW COULD YOU!!!???

Anyway, on another note I'm back in business after my horrible bout of illness. A canker sore on my right tonsil became infected causing unbearable pain when swallowing food or trying to drink something which lasted for about a week and peaked during this recent Thursday and Friday. I've lost about 6 pounds over the last week due to not being able to eat properly, which is kind of interesting but not exactly the most healthy report to give but it's what's happened so far!

Sorry about that.

Anyway, as I said I'm back in business so let's get this ball rolling again shall we?! I'll have a post up by later this afternoon once I get some lunch (since I'm actually hungry again for once!)

Welcome back from hell man, sounds like you had a worse time then me and my wisdom teeth.

Orikanyo said:
Welcome back from hell man, sounds like you had a worse time then me and my wisdom teeth.
Heh. I've had my wisdom teeth removed. They were so tightly packed in that they had to break them apart to get them out piece by piece.

But yes, I found that experience quite enjoyable compared to this one because at least then I could eat ice cream without the sugars present in it burning the bejeejuz out of my throat (thanks to that blasted infected canker sore).

yea.. ice cream was pretty damn awesome back then... In anycase were back on track now, and left to wonder what possible mechanations are being concocted in your mind.

Orikanyo said:
yea.. ice cream was pretty damn awesome back then... In anycase were back on track now, and left to wonder what possible mechanations are being concocted in your mind.
Oooooooooh......... You'll find out my friend.

You'll find out!

*CUE EVIL LAUGHTER AND EVIL MUSIC!!!*

Okay!

The ball is rolling once more with my post! We're moving forward from here so buckle up and get ready for a bumpy ride. Whatever the course Cyrus comes up with, it's not going to be pleasant.

Another: Whatever option the leader picks will go anything but well choice? Oh boy! And so quickly!

Just my two cents, city might mean we can earn some funds xD Get some upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back