Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Hey guys, I updated my post with enemy stats. Remember there are only 15 of them facing us right now, and when we're through taking them down the Dark Gods will set their sights on us.

Enjoy that moment!

Kyero said:
Hey guys, I updated my post with enemy stats. Remember there are only 15 of them facing us right now, and when we're through taking them down the Dark Gods will set their sights on us.
Enjoy that moment!
Hey, is Sei'rina still with Cyrus?

So then guys, want to do a convenient circle around to the battlefield?

lets jsut say they followed Franny up the hill... now they are immediately going down. i wont be able to do that post tonight sadly, got to prepare for some crap with my classes tomorrow..

So...let me double check to make sure I got this right: Follow Francis up the hill, follow Francis down the hill, follow past Francis and back onto the battle field?

Indeed sir. They are quite literally rolling into the ally's side.

I see. Well then, I'll see about getting a post in at some point. (The point's exact location, however, is more likely to be in the latter day than this evening.)

But I shall keep this most delightful situation in mind.

indeed, i shall try to absolve my scholarly troubles and come back as soon as I can.

Scholarly troubles are no trouble at all! Just burn that which brings you academic discomfort...I'll give you an urn to hide the ashes.

So.m. This post comepleter thing apparently gives a post that would be like the ones we generally write. It's kinda... weird... Makes me want to make a thread and just use it for all posts and see what story it makes.

*whispers* If only it'd actually work...

So, funny thing was that, I couldn't figure out why they were posting the update at midnight (from where I live) and then I check the date and was like...oh. Of course.

Is everyone alright?

My school schedule doesn't have anything serious planned until Finals in early May, but I'm presuming everyone else is getting caught up a bit?

Sadly life has been getting in the way for me, the end of the year, projects popping out of thin air, my upcoming birthday(the 20th) has been blocking my progress quite abit.

I have rehearsals after school Monday through Wednesday next week. A performance on Friday, and a 6 hour dress rehearsal starting at 12 today.

I'm going to see if I can get a post in, either tomorrow, or Thursday of next week.

I can't make any promises, though, and I apologize for being absent so long.

Ah I see. I'm just a naturally occurring brand of idiot, funny just comes and goes for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back