Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

little did the world know she was a druid the whole time.

Circle of life, they be born, they live, they die through strange circumstances.

And weasels are long furry animals, furry lines, and so we can say that weasels are life.

There will always be more, maybe Franny will find a different animal, maybe a bear. But now how to procure a bear cub...

What kind of pears are you eating man?

As me mums always told me: Ne'er stand betwixt a pear and its young.

And in the presence of a wild pear, play dead.

I'm gona be abit, so if you guys wnat to go about and do your own thing, end of school term and big stuff happening.

Nah...my post would mostly be Al blundering about and trying to find the mage, possibly walking right past her without noticing her predicament, or just sending wary glances at horse-boi. Nothing particularly earth-shattering. And I'm attempting to start my own rp...which may keep me busy for a few more days...

I'll see if I can snag some words out of my head for a quick post tomorrow.

No no no, not really. More like, first-time GM anxiety. YES, RP HYPE!

Well...ain't nobody 'round to give the Forest Ranger Clean-up Crew orders so...I declare a free-for-all! Everybody grab a bag and start cleaning up the litter that flees into the forest.

An utterly strange one. I was thinking of a story that explores the vast potential of perception, human creationism, and various states of existential being. But I'm rather tentative in saying it's a philosophical/satirical rp. I think it's mostly confusing people at this point, and all the rpers who've shown interest so far seem to have a far different interpretation from what I'm actually planning.

Er...well, I have an interest check up which might explain things a bit better...hang on...

Well, here's the link. I think I was a lot more coherent with my words yesterday, so it should make more sense? Not really?

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/existence-is-the-greatest-innovation-of-the-human-mind.103791/

I think a lot of people interested in the rp are assuming that it's just going to be a bunch of personified emotions and stuff having wacky adventures together. Which concerns me, because I think they're going to be sorely disappointed when the actual rp goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back