• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Good to have you.
And true, though I don't really want a thread that won't be of any use. Perhaps i'll put a TLDR and the general summary of the RP in the main thread and keep the major backround laore and info in the OOC thread. Then have a character page.
I'll make the threads soon, I want to clean up the map I've mad first since it's appearance bothers me.

Hey, I'm still interested in this. I forgot to click on the watch button, but I'm still down. I'm also willing to help any way I can as well!

Unless you're good at maps there's not much to do now.
I wanna finish my map and then I'll make the thread on the weekend.

But glad to still have your interest. Any thoughts on the class vs trainee choice?

I'm fine with either, they both have their own pros and cons. I kind of already have a basic idea for a character, but I'm content with either. If I had to vote, I would say start with classes.

Hey Everyone

And heres the link to the Lore/CS page (grouped em together cause I don't think i'll need a whole separatethread for lore)

Last edited:
Hi again! Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in this RP for the time being, but the lore is really interesting! I'll just be reading along when the RP begins, but if there's space later on, I might consider joining (☆^ー^☆).

Sad to hear, but thanks for the interest.
Well hop on over to the proper threads if you want agent.

I'm gonna have to drop. Something else came up. Sorry I haven't had a chance to drop by and let you know. Best of luck with it though!

Apologies, I didn't get notifications for this for some reason. I think I'm going to pass for the time being though

Sorry to see you go Crow and Catjones. Mqueserasera and MrStaurn, just wondering whether you're working on characters, I was getting afraid that all the interest had died out.

Sorry to see you go Crow and Catjones. Mqueserasera and MrStaurn, just wondering whether you're working on characters, I was getting afraid that all the interest had died out.
I'm working on the cs. Nearly done but I'm sort of waiting for others to post their characters first. But no worries, I will make sure to post it by tomorrow

I'm working on the cs. Nearly done but I'm sort of waiting for others to post their characters first. But no worries, I will make sure to post it by tomorrow
Ahhh yeah, I get that. That's why I tried to get my own sheet done asap after putting up the actual threads. Problem is, if everyone's waiting for more people to put up sheets, no sheets will ever be put up :D

I might be interested! I'm gonna have a look over the lore and confirm at least soon ^^ Though, I've only played Awakening and I'm yet to play Three Houses (rip), but have some knowledge of past lore etc. if that's any help!

Glad to hear the interest.
Past knowledge isn't vital Arcanist, since its a unique world, awakenings a pretty good game to default to.

Glad to hear the interest.
Past knowledge isn't vital Arcanist, since its a unique world, awakenings a pretty good game to default to.

Awesome! I'll try and have something up in the next few days hopefully.

And Awakening is just a pretty good game in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back