• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HerculePyro

Arson on the Orient Express
I'm new to this site but I was quite surprised at the lack of any Fire Emblem RPs on here.

No real ideas yet, whether it's set in a specific game or in a specific locale. All I can really say that I'd want is for it to be OCs not playing as existing characters.
But if there's anyone else here who'd be interested in doing one, Just say so and maybe we can brainstorm a little.

If I've done anything glaringly wrong with this, please let me know.

Howdy! If this is for multiple people then yeah it's in the right place! Otherwise it'd be in the 1x1. Regardless though...did someone say fire emblem oc rp? I adore fates, awakening, and three houses and I would love to do a role play with you and anyone else who wants to about those!

Hey, I'm down to help with this. Love Fire Emblem more then some of my own family.

Well that's good, if not a little concerning, to hear.
Definitely wouldn't be a 1x1 (especially since 3 people in total are interested in this.

Do you have any ideas on what the base of the RP should be like? High schools seem easy to enact so playing students in Gareg Mach could work, though I wouldn't want to restrict people who prefer the older games to Three Houses.

Depending on how many people end up being interested, it could just be something to discuss as a group! Personally, I'd adore some three houses but I'm more than down for other games!

I like three houses too, but my favourite games are the Tellius branch, and I'd personally like to play a Laguz. A crossover type thing like Heroes would work for me.

I'm not very familiar with any of the games besides Awakening. Fates, and Three Houses, and I've yet to beat the latter. I'd personally love an original setting, but I suppose I can try Three Houses!

An original setting is always possible, would just take a bit more work, could work well to allow for crossover stuff too.
I only suggested Gareg mach because it's a school and school settings can be done fairly easilly.
And yeah, I'm also assuming most people would only be familiar with the three most recent titles.

If I could make a suggestion for a plot, maybe for the original setting, it follows three heirs of varying legitimacy after the King dies, and the ensuing ear for the throne that follows.

Maybe, I kinda don't want to separate it into groups like three houses because I don't think we'd get enough people to really fill out those slots.
Being supporters of one of the heirs vying for kingship could work.

Just an FYI, while I'm willing, I'm not the best DM. This interest check was a pure interest check, to see how many people would be up for a FE RP, I don't neccesarily have to be the DM if someone better suited expresses interest.

I not familiar with the newer titles(having only played the older ones) but I'm interested nonetheless.

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of those also has a school doesn't it? And you didn't play Binding blade?

I'm interested but I'm not sure if I can join right now. I'm definitely more of a casual player, but I've played plenty of titles in the series: Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Fates, and 3H.

Would love to RP using Rusty's plot, but instead of having ppl playing all three heirs and their subordinates, we could just focus on one heir and make the other two either as NPCs/have multiple OCs (although that'll be a lot of work...)

Alright, I'm working on writing up a unique location for this to take place. It may be a fair bit based off of the Tellius continent since that's my favourite, please forgive me.
Whether our characters are part of an officer/army school or just soldiers I've yet to decide, input would be appreciated.

I think making them soldiers/villagers would be easier, although some characters can be affiliated w/ a certain academy (alumni, faculty, etc.). Don't know much about the Tellius series but I'm willing to learn more about them.

I'm mainly thinking tellius because it has Human lands, beastmen lands and dragon lands. That's how I'm framing this. The human empire is huge but split, the dragons live in the north and are old, powerful and very isolated, and the beasts fill out the rest with a loose set of rules uniting them.
That way we can have all the expanded "races" of the fire emblem world.

Ok, I've got a story written up.

Would you rather start out as a class, or would you like to go the 3H route and have everyone start as a trainee (with some proficiencies) and eventually grow into classes?
e.g. start out as just a spear user and eventually get a mount through RPing.
If you'd rather start as set classes they'd need to be the beginner classes, for story purposes.

I think having the majority begin as beginner classes (some can be villagers/trainees) would work better given the current plot.

Well I wouldn't say they're villagers, but I'm thinking more in three houses. You have characters with specific weapon proficiencies, they aren't necessarily a class yet but they are leaning heavilly toward one.

So give me a hand here.
I'll need to make both a Main thread and an OOC/Character thread. Would all the lore/info go in the main thread or the OOC?
And if someone can tel lme how to link the two together at the top, like i've seen others do, that would really be appreciated.

I'd say the main thread. And to link the threads at the top, when you're making the thread, you'll see these bars that kind of look like where you type tags into, labeled "Main," "CS," "OOC," etc. Just copy the link of the respective thread and paste it into it's corresponding bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back