• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Golden Sun.

Sorin

huntress.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

anime-yellow.gif

tumblr_nt7nhvz2sX1tk812so6_500.gif

• Hello there!

I'm Sorin, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I'm twenty-five years old, respond to any pronouns, and live somewhere in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I'm currently working my way, albeit very slowly, towards a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. I also work at a Target and spend quite a bit of time playing Tomodachi Life on my 3DS. Although my time is a little all over the place right now, I'm still interested in trying to Roleplay, so here's my interest check!

And if you're interested in writing a Fire Emblem: Three Houses AU, then read on!

I had created a character specifically for a three houses rp. Essentially my character is akin to the toguel from awakening or the wolfkin from fates, who has the unfortunate side effect of changing into one of the large beasts that populate the three houses game.

I’m not sure how well she would fit in your vision tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back