• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem fates canon divergant rp (technical oc x canon) interest check

cemiller 1292

Pardon the formatting and errors, typing on my phone.

So I know Fire Emblem Fates is a very divisive game but I would very much like to do some roleplay for it.

The catch its a canon divergent version of fates with a canon divergent version of Corrin that could be debated to classified as an oc. This is all based on an old project where I completely rewrite fates story as a fanfic. I still may do this bit at the moment i would like to do this as a

The difference between the canons

. Corrin (Renamed to Yuna) is the biological child of Sumeragi. Her only siblings being Ryoma and Takumi with Takumi being her non-identical twin. Sakura and Hinoka are her cousins Sumeragi took in after their parents died however the still call eachother siblings.

. Yuna has no connection to Valla (thats azuras story)

.Yuna was not kidnapped by Garon as a child, in my canon she is in her late teens and is actually betrothed to Xander in an alliance.

. Garon is very much toned down in terms of his evilness in this au, he's not a great person by any means but he isn't maniacally evil. He's more of a jaded ruler who maybe had good intentions once but the reality of being king wore him down.

The story would be relatively the same with some tweaks to take the changes into account. If you have questions about more plot changes I'd be happy to talk more.

About Yuna

tumblr_409aa9a489b98e97051a7239de2f9e00_c010d892_540.gif
Fc: Rukia
Class: Samurai/Swordmaster
Boon: Lucky
Bane: Excitable
Personality: Despite being royalty, Yuna is known for her common touch and preferring to spend time among the people, whether its in disguise or not, it isn't uncommon to see her working in the fields with farmers or playing with local children.
She carries herself with grace and kindness, Yuna is determined and headstrong and always ready to fight for something she believes in and isn't afraid to speak her mind. It has taken her time to to learn how to do so with tact and careful diplomacy. However she does have her moments of impatience and rashness that does lead her to conflict with those she cares about or with someone she is trying to be diplomatic with.
Very family oriented
Studious and curious by nature as well as martially adept.
Has a bad sense of humor that consists of mostly puns
Was known to be tomboyish in her youth however she has made an effort to be more feminine however Takumi will be the first to remind her of the shenanigans she got up to as a child.

Conclusion: that should be it. If any of this has peaked your interest whether it be for a group roleplay or even as a 1 on 1 thing. Don't be afraid to reach out.​

I'll be watching this,seems like a good idea to get a group together around.

Well,if you've committed to this being a 1x1,that's fine too.

I'll be watching this,seems like a good idea to get a group together around.

Well,if you've committed to this being a 1x1,that's fine too.
Fingers crossed more people are interested but even if this ends up being something between a small group thats cool to.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and Nellancholy Nellancholy

If you two are okay with just the three of us starting out if you guys want to write up profiles for whatever characters you'd like to play and then we can figure out scenarios to play.

Lowkey thinking of wanting to do some kind holidays themed event rp but thats up to you guys.

Hey there,I'm leaning towards giving this a pass so if you want to move this to the 1x1 section that's probably a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back