• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Questions

Correct around 1000 years give or take.
Yeah so I took that into account with my CS just a little curious as to why the change, also the next person totally hasn't done so considering that theirs is listed as being 3000 also not sure if they went through your process yet.

Yeah so I took that into account with my CS just a little curious as to why the change, also the next person totally hasn't done so considering that theirs is listed as being 3000 also not sure if they went through your process yet.
To keep them from being too old and being aware of things they shouldn't be aware of. In the series that's fine because there's usually only 1 but here we can have upwards of 12. So I don't want 12 people running around with ancient knowledge. I will correct whoever the next person is when I look over their sheet.

So is there going to be a time limit on posts in battle? I'm in the UK so it's quite possible I'll need to you know sleep in the middle of a fight.

So is there going to be a time limit on posts in battle? I'm in the UK so it's quite possible I'll need to you know sleep in the middle of a fight.

Just pull an all-nighter

Here's the full answer from Basic Mechanics > Roleplay Areas > Fire Emblem Divide

I also mentioned in the rules that each team will have three and a half days to post for their characters, and characters that aren't posted for during this period will be incapable of completing an action during their turn. So here's how scheduling will work.

For the first battle, I will roll a single two sided die. If it lands on 1, then the Alliance of Fire will go first. If it lands on 2, then the Legion of Stone will go first. From then on, we will alternate who moves first for every subsequent chapter.

Slot A starts on Saturday at 12:00pm and ends on Tuesday at 11:59pm.
Slot B starts on Wednesday at 12:00am and ends on Saturday at 11:59am.
We'll be going by my Pacific Time Zone. Anything posted outside of your team's turn will not be counted. Yes, even if it's a minute late. As I mentioned in the rules, I will provide you with a heads up to post on the last full day of your time slot. I will post the exact date of when a battle is starting in Announcements.

Hey!
I've been reading up on this place and it seems pretty sweet. Think I could jump in as a flying unit?

I'm interested in being part of the Legion. I can slip in your DMs if you wanna know more about my plans.

Hey!
I've been reading up on this place and it seems pretty sweet. Think I could jump in as a flying unit?

I'm interested in being part of the Legion. I can slip in your DMs if you wanna know more about my plans.
Yeah sure mate jump on in :D

Just read the Rules section all the way through, do as it asks, and hit me up when you're finished amigo ;) Lemme know if you have any questions.

S SirBlazeALot When one character rescues another can the rescuer drop them in the same turn that they're rescued?
Hmmmm good question.
I referred to the games and in the games once a unit is rescued they cannot be dropped off until their next turn. We will observe that same mechanic here. When they are dropped on the next turn, only the Flier will end their turn with a drop. Let's try that for now but I'm a little shaky on this one. I'll put this information over in Advanced Mechanics in the Skills tab. Thanks amigo :3

S SirBlazeALot If the commander were to move before the rest of the army and used 'tip the scales' would anyone that moved in that radius before she moves again then have the effect?

[Bonewalker 1 attacks Iona with an Iron Lance for 22.5 damage!]
[Bonewalker 1 strips Iona's armor!]

Wait, we're gonna be calculating half points of damage?

S SirBlazeALot

With Skills that grant an ally extra Health, does it come healed or unhealed?

Ex:
*A-Chan has 10/40 health
*Dali uses White Warmth on A-Chan, for +20 HP
Is A-Chan's health 30/60 or 10/60?

Ex2:
*B-Chan has 40/40 health
*Dali uses White Warmth on B-Chan, for +20 HP
Is B-Chan's health 60/60 or 40/60?

S SirBlazeALot

With Skills that grant an ally extra Health, does it come healed or unhealed?

Ex:
*A-Chan has 10/40 health
*Dali uses White Warmth on A-Chan, for +20 HP
Is A-Chan's health 30/60 or 10/60?

Ex2:
*B-Chan has 40/40 health
*Dali uses White Warmth on B-Chan, for +20 HP
Is B-Chan's health 60/60 or 40/60?
Great question. I'll actually go back and fix this because I fucked up with Charme's White Warmth.

Those skills increase the maximum amount of health, they don't actually heal. So A-Chan would be at 10/60 and B-Chan will be at 40/60.

Great question. I'll actually go back and fix this because I fucked up with Charme's White Warmth.

Those skills increase the maximum amount of health, they don't actually heal. So A-Chan would be at 10/60 and B-Chan will be at 40/60.

Uh-oh...did I accidentally hurt my team? xD

But good to know. Good to know...

Oh, also can multiple +Health skills be stacked (such as Endurance + White Warmth) ?

Uh-oh...did I accidentally hurt my team? xD

But good to know. Good to know...

Oh, also can multiple +Health skills be stacked (such as Endurance + White Warmth) ?
Of course not! You can never hurt your team by helping to make everything more clear and fair 8D

Yep, they can be stacked.

S SirBlazeALot I was wondering what flowers we can get from Support Conversations, cause Larin is looking for a Purple Princess (which I'm guessing if a flower) and I don't know if those are allowed to be gotten yet, so should I just make her not find any?

I managed to get thru the lore and here's what I know:

Monolith came, Stone wants to study it, Fire wants it to Git Out.

I'm going with Stone, and I also looked into a possible character idea.

Cavalier from Aurhalz, Wife from Dinne but died of illness, Hero takes up her cause, abandoning his post and travelling far to tell her parents that he will fight to seek the answers she always wanted. His only lament is a lack of a son.

They'd have met when the Cavalier went to visit a Vocaloid concert or whatever the equivalent is, and they'd have eaten something like well made jerky due to the dryness of Dinne

I know that I'll be in the 111th Battalion, but from there I'm a bit lost.

I make this question out of partial jest, but may I have an item called "Spear of La Mancha"?

Functions like Iron Spear, Except It's so heavy that it reduces EVA by 20% and Move by 1. On the plus side, due to it's manacing look +ASS 5%?

Edits made to make it more reasonable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back