• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Questions

Hello there! I stumbled upon this RP not too long ago and I wanted to say that I am very interested in being apart of this community, being that I love the fire emblem series. So my only question for guys is if you are still open to new people or if its all set in stone?

Hello there! I stumbled upon this RP not too long ago and I wanted to say that I am very interested in being apart of this community, being that I love the fire emblem series. So my only question for guys is if you are still open to new people or if its all set in stone?
Its still open.

We're definitely always open for new people :D Start at the Rules section to sign up.

Awesome news! I've already started making my character with the skeleton provided. And I'll have to familiarize myself with the rules and basic mechanics you guys work with for the second time. But otherwise, I don't have any other questions left. Thanks again!
S SirBlazeALot
Truthblade Truthblade

So are battles going to be all PVP the whole way? How is that going to work from a story perspective?

So are battles going to be all PVP the whole way? How is that going to work from a story perspective?
Yep, Battles will be PvP all the way unless Monsters appear on the map, but I'm not planning on introducing those for some time. Can you elaborate on what you mean from a story perspective?

Yep, Battles will be PvP all the way unless Monsters appear on the map, but I'm not planning on introducing those for some time. Can you elaborate on what you mean from a story perspective?
I mean we're going to have both our groups happening to turn up in the same places at the same time to fight each other the whole way?

I mean we're going to have both our groups happening to turn up in the same places at the same time to fight each other the whole way?
Yepperooni, we'll do the mental gymnastics for every chapter to make that work by connecting the events of the next chapter to the last chapter and time skips. You can find the premise for the first chapter in the main battle thread Fire Emblem Divide.

Ok next question. On the CS do I add the bonuses listed under the class description to my rolling stats on top of those in the CS?

Couple questions with the laguz. They going to work more like the Tagul in Awakening? Shift whenever a fight starts but remain in their human forms otherwise? Or will it be more like Path of Radiance where they shift and stay that way? (At least until the damn bar runs out again. Hated that mechanic)

Also, can they talk in their primal forms or no?

Ok next question. On the CS do I add the bonuses listed under the class description to my rolling stats on top of those in the CS?
Yes you do, add all of your class's rolling bonuses to your CS

Couple questions with the laguz. They going to work more like the Tagul in Awakening? Shift whenever a fight starts but remain in their human forms otherwise? Or will it be more like Path of Radiance where they shift and stay that way? (At least until the damn bar runs out again. Hated that mechanic)

Also, can they talk in their primal forms or no?
It'll work like Awakening where they shift in battle. And yep, they can talk in their primal forms but it'll be kind of ethereal and echo-y like it is in Awakening.

Shoot, I realized that I might be pressed for time with finishing my 2nd CS now. How much time is left until my deadline is reached? S SirBlazeALot

I'm not actually sure, lol If have to check but honestly it doesn't matter so long as the character is done before July 22nd.

Oh, thanks! I remember reserving last Thursday/Friday, so i was getting a little antsy.

Oh, thanks! I remember reserving last Thursday/Friday, so i was getting a little antsy.
Yeah it's all good bro. I have that stipulation for people who reserve characters and then end up ghosting on the RP, that way I can free up the class. So as long as you're hanging around and stuff, I don't really care.

So what's with the difference in Manakete lifespans? In the main series it's a fistful of millennia or something and here it's topping out at 1000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back