• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Questions

I managed to get thru the lore and here's what I know:

Monolith came, Stone wants to study it, Fire wants it to Git Out.

I'm going with Stone, and I also looked into a possible character idea.

Cavalier from Aurhalz, Wife from Dinne but died of illness, Hero takes up her cause, abandoning his post and travelling far to tell her parents that he will fight to seek the answers she always wanted. His only lament is a lack of a son.

They'd have met when the Cavalier went to visit a Vocaloid concert or whatever the equivalent is, and they'd have eaten something like well made jerky due to the dryness of Dinne

I know that I'll be in the 111th Battalion, but from there I'm a bit lost.
That's the gist of the Lore, can you specify where exactly you're lost amigo?

I make this question out of partial jest, but may I have an item called "Spear of La Mancha"?

Functions like Iron Spear, Except It's so heavy that it reduces EVA by 20% and Move by 1. On the plus side, due to it's manacing look +ASS 5%?

Edits made to make it more reasonable
Heheh that's definitely not reasonable according to yours truly, its very underpowered XD

But nah we're not doing custom items. You guys are free to pitch ideas for items and I might add 'em after a post-chapter update.
Also, may I have the Custom Skill: "Fool-Proof?"

Literally Fool Proof, Immunity against Fool
Sure!

It's nice to see this working out.

Can someone, (anyone really), talk to me over discord if possible? I have not been feeling well today. All my friends are busy or asleep right now, so I'm feeling a bit lonely. I'm sorry if I am interrupting.

I'm posting here because I feel like if I post in Conversation I'd be interrupting.

It's nice to see this working out.

Can someone, (anyone really), talk to me over discord if possible? I have not been feeling well today. All my friends are busy or asleep right now, so I'm feeling a bit lonely. I'm sorry if I am interrupting.

I'm posting here because I feel like if I post in Conversation I'd be interrupting.
I'm sorry you're feeling a bit blue my dude. This section is for questions related to the RP though. Take things like this to conversation or your team's chat.

I'm sure someone has asked this question, but with four pages of questions already it's hard to find a certain one. Do I have the option of starting from a class with the "first class" section or must I start at the noob stage?

I'm sure someone has asked this question, but with four pages of questions already it's hard to find a certain one. Do I have the option of starting from a class with the "first class" section or must I start at the noob stage?
Yes, you can start as a first class, you don't have to start as a noob.

How many skills in the skill loadout can a character have at any given time?
6, including their personal skill which can't be removed.

So question about writing. Is it cool when our characters kill/beat someone to describe in the next post how they were beaten? I'm just a nerd about martial arts and accurately describing combat so I was wondering.

So question about writing. Is it cool when our characters kill/beat someone to describe in the next post how they were beaten? I'm just a nerd about martial arts and accurately describing combat so I was wondering.
You'll know whether or not you're gonna beat 'em before you post, so you wouldn't have to wait until the next post to do that. And yep, should be fine so long as what you write is true to both characters. Never hurts ask the person about it before you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back