• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCKERZ

Two things to discuss, one's more important than the other. We'll start with the least important thing.

Hey guys, great job posting this week. Way fewer last minute motherfuckers than usual. I'm proud of you guys, keep it up. I'll be providing some incentive for you guys to post earlier in the next chapter and all future chapters. +10 to all stats for the turn if you posts before the final 24 hours of the end of your turn. So get in the habit of posting earlier if you want them sweet sweet stat boosts. They can make all the difference :3 Not instituting this little buff right now because you guys have double the time to post due to the team up.

Next thing is the whole partnering up deal. From now on, you guys don't have to declare your partners in your battle summaries. It gets REALLY hard for me to keep track of who's partnered up with who whenever I write it down and as a result the information in Current Battle regarding partners often turns out to be false. So from now on, whenever you're moving just be conscious of who's next to who on the map. When you're attacking a guy, look at the guys around him. Pick the guy with the highest BLOK to be his partner. If there's no BLOK or everyone has equal BLOK then it doesn't matter. When you're defending, the same will be done for you. People will look at the units adjacent to yours and pick the dude with the highest BLOK for your partner. With ASS it's the same deal but you guys were probably looking around for people with the best ASS anyway whenever you were next to multiple people, so there's no real change there.

Sound bueno? If not hit me up with them preguntas. Have a beautiful rest of the day.

P.S. I'll suck your dick if you post today.
P.P.S. I haven't forgotten about those side quest ideas I'll throw 'em at you guys soon.

S SirBlazeALot ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theplasticdemon theplasticdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi Rawrasaur Rawrasaur Lance Von Alden Lance Von Alden Flareshield Flareshield

Im always looking for people with some nice ass boy

P.s. But what if we got no dick to suck

So Mothman and Blaze are both gonna suck a body part of our choosing if we all post today.

Blaze is gonna do it because he made a deal.

And Mothman is gonna do it because he (she?) likes sucking.

So Mothman and Blaze are both gonna suck a body part of our choosing if we all post today.

Blaze is gonna do it because he made a deal.

And Mothman is gonna do it because he (she?) likes sucking.
I actually made that deal yesterday so deal's off the table XD

Next week though.

Hey guys, I caught some kinda bug just in time for the weekend. When I get sick I become SirNyquilALot so there's a high probability I'm gonna miss posting tomorrow or be very late, because I'll be asleep or something. If that's the case I'll compensate you all with a free item or something. Imma try to update Current Battle today, but right now I have no intentions on getting out of bed XD I know it's bad timing because we're tryna get our post steez up, but just take the week to fuck with those Side Quests and Supports if I miss posting tomorrow.

One more thing amigos concerning new characters. Someone asked about them so I figured I should let you all know officially. I plan on making some stat changes in the update for balancing. Some or potentially all classes might be getting some new stats. So I wanted to wait until I did that shit before I opened the door for y'all to make more characters. But I figure, you know what, you guys can totally make new characters now and fill out the stats later. So if you decide to make a new character, just don't fill in their stat accordion yet.

So that means Class Reservations are open again. If you didn't already know, I'm giving you guys an additional two character slots, and a bonus slot for whoever makes their team's Transporter. So that's 4 max characters per average player, 5 for Transporter dudes.

I would highly recommend that you guys use these new characters to make characters who have some sort of relation to each other. Best friends, rivals, siblings, military bros, etc. etc. You can even connect these new characters to characters who already exist. Try and reach out to other players and come up with some ideas. Forming a relationship between your own characters is fine, but rping with yourself is dumb so I highly highly highly recommend you talk to others first.

Bueno? Bueno. As the number of people in the RP dwindles, the more character slots you guys will have. Here's a question I predict I'll get: what about classes reserved by players who haven't been around for a while, or players who barely participate? If a player hasn't been on the site for a month (30 days) I'm just gonna revoke their membership amd the classes they reserved will be open once more. For players who barely participate I'll have a chat with them at the end of the Chapter to see where they stand, but so long as you guys are here on the site often and you're participating at least a little bit in some area of the RP you'll be fine. I've nothing against slow players, I'm one of them myself especially around this time of year, and this RP style is viable for slower movement, just ask the TNW guys.

Hope that sounds bueno, I'm about to update the Class Reservations list but give me a second. Wubba lubba dub dub.

S SirBlazeALot ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart theplasticdemon theplasticdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth Mothman Mothman SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi Rawrasaur Rawrasaur Lance Von Alden Lance Von Alden Flareshield Flareshield

S SirBlazeALot

If were Making This Happen again I'd like to officially reserve Dawn Breaker for the Legion

And if Dark Knight becomes open again I'm gonna be that asshole who lines up the day before to make sure they're first lmao

Also in the meantime, feel better soon!

Last edited:
S SirBlazeALot

I would like to reserve a Priestess to a Dark Priestess, oh blazed one. Please and thank you.

Also, I'm thinking about changing Armina's second class to a Paladin instead of a Great Knight, since the person who reserved Paladin hasn't been active in the RP in months. If the position is open, I'd like to reserve it please.

I'm not sure what my 4th class will be. Probably a buff character.

I might also make a transporter. I've had an idea in mind for one of those for a long time. I'm not sure yet, though. I'll get back to you.

S SirBlazeALot

I would like to reserve a Priestess to a Dark Priestess, oh blazed one. Please and thank you.

Also, I'm thinking about changing Armina's second class to a Paladin instead of a Great Knight, since the person who reserved Paladin hasn't been active in the RP in months. If the position is open, I'd like to reserve it please.

I'm not sure what my 4th class will be. Probably a buff character.

I might also make a transporter. I've had an idea in mind for one of those for a long time. I'm not sure yet, though. I'll get back to you.
Ya boi Reinhardt's been around so Paladin is still off the market :3

I'm back!!

I've been absent for such a long time, and I'm really sorry about that! There was so much happening in real life and I really, really appreciate you all being patient. I'll try my hardest to catch up but if I have any questions, I'll probably ask one of you. Thank you, again ;;

S SirBlazeALot

Officially giving up on the Dark Knight dream for now and breaking my One Rule (of no doubling)...I'd like to reserve a Belly Dancer for the Legion for my second bro.
Cause Belly Dancers are the shit and if I don't make a hot male Belly Dancer no one will xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back