• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Announcements

Whaddup PIIIIIIIIIIIMPS. Just to let y'all know I'm not gonna be at my computer when it's time to post for the monster gang gang and to post Legion's official turn card. Imma try to do it on my phone, I got the draft for the post saved up and ready to rock, but I'm gonna be out and about so I might not hit 12am on the dot. I never do for Legion (I'm sorry) but I preemptively updated the map.

If you guys check out Current Battle before then you're gonna see some strange shit and you're gonna be like "when the fuck did that happen" -- it's coming in a few hours. I just wanted to update the map before I left the house so that ideally I can post the turn and we can all go about our business.

Things are heatin' up on the field out there I'm liking what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see more. Stay swaggy amigos.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @ZephyrTD SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi

No worries. A big chunk of us are (supposed to be) asleep by the time our turn rolls around anyway xD

Whaddup PIIIIIIIIIMPS.
Major Announcement right here concerning the most important thing in the world: Love. Like if you read it, and if you did read it make sure your team knows about it because y'all love Love and it's being used pretty heavily. Shit even I'm doing it with Gargoyle Kun. Shout out to the monster gang gang btw Boney 1, Gargoyle Kun 3 and my dog Mauthe Dog 5. Love those guys. They stay grindin for The Monolith.

Anyway normally I don't like to fuck with mechanics in the middle of a battle but I don't think this shit should wait for the patch. Because there's Love and stripped ladies all over the place and it's clearly gonna have a big effect on the battle and your writing ya dig. So it's better to clear up the fucked up description I wrote now as opposed to later to prevent future salt. So here it is, the new, better defined effect of Love.

LOVE
The victim falls in love with the unit closest to them. In the event that multiple units are equally close to the victim, a die will be rolled to decide who the lucky duck is. This can be friend or foe. While suffering from this effect, the unit will come under partial control of their lover. The lover can dictate where the victim moves during their turn. When standing next to each other, the victim will absorb all incoming damage for the lover. Units under the Love effect will be incapable of attacking, using skills, or items. Units in Love have a 100% chance of capture if they're being captured by the one they’ve fallen in love with OR anyone if their lover demands that they Surrender. Units with this effect cannot be rescued by anyone other than the one they love.
Lasts 3 turns unless cured.

The primary issue with the last Love description was that it ain't specify where the fuck the lover and the victim had to be in order for the victim to take that sweet sweet damage for bae. So that's the primary fix here. Love is a complex effect that I consistently make the mistake of underestimating similarly to how I did with Rescue so I'm sorry about that amigos. In the patch there's probably gonna be some more changes to the effect to give the lover a little more control over the victim. Which can be pretty OP so I'll be making it more difficult to get a hold of Love based weapons and items. But for now this new shit works for our purposes. Sorry again for making mechanical changes during the battle, I hate that shit and wanna do it as little as possible.

Holla at me if you got any questions or notice something fucked up about this shite. Blazers keep blazing, Stoners keep stoning.

P.S. I'll add your Support Conversations to the shit later tonight. Ya boy out here grindin to afford the dank. But I wanted to get this done ASAP so y'all can resume schemin'.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @ZephyrTD SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi

WHADDUP PIIIIIIIIMPS
Just a quick update concerning the new Fatal Attraction effect for dealing with multiple Lovebirds.

LOVE
The victim falls in love with the unit closest to them. In the event that multiple units are equally close to the victim, a die will be rolled to decide who the lucky duck is. This can be friend or foe. While suffering from this effect, the unit will come under partial control of their lover. The lover can dictate where the victim moves during their turn. When standing next to each other, the victim will absorb all incoming damage for the lover. Units under the Love effect will be incapable of attacking, using skills, or items. Units in Love have a 100% chance of capture if they're being captured by the one they’ve fallen in love with OR anyone if their lover demands that they Surrender. Units with this effect cannot be rescued by anyone other than the one they love.

Fatal Attraction
Fatal Attraction is a sub-effect of Love that deals with Love and multiple units. It lasts just as long as the Love status effect. Fatal Attraction is similar to the Berserk status effect, but instead of blind rage units under Fatal Attraction will have specific targets. There are two variants of Fatal Attraction.

In the event of a Love Triangle where one unit falls in Love with a unit who is already in love with another, the unit falling in Love with the victim will instead develop Fatal Attraction and attempt to attack the unit that their lover is in Love with. Of course, this will simply lead to all damage being taken by the victim in Love with the target.

If multiple people fall in Love with the same person, otherwise known as a Harem, all of the units in the harem will develop Fatal Attraction and attack each other until only one person in the harem remains. During this time the Lover will be incapable of controlling any of the other units. In the event of multiple Harem members, each member will attack whoever is closest to them. If multiple members of the Harem are the same distance from each other a die will be rolled to decide who their target will be.

Lasts 3 turns unless cured.

Suh dudes, heads up from your friendly neighborhood dank knight, I fell a bit behind with Supports Convos and shit so make sure the lists in Support Conversations is up to date and has links to all the Support Conversations you're currently in. If one ain't there hit me up with that link amigo thanks. Have a good night Imma get high and watch PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

P.S. I know the Support Conversation page is a bit of a mess, it's hella hard to find shit right now but don't worry. Coming, great changes are.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @ZephyrTD SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi Rawrasaur Rawrasaur Lance Von Alden Lance Von Alden

Whaddup My Blip Blops!
So y'all know how much I hate changing shit during battles. But I gave it some thought and felt it would be prudent to change some shit now rather than later, namely the skills of the musical classes. You'll find the changes in green text in the Class Glossary and also over in Current Battle. I don't want you guys to change them in your character sheets just yet, because we're gonna be doing some changes after the battle so it'll be better to just do all that stuff at once. That and I'm not sure if these will be the final versions of their skills but for now I'm much more comfortable with the changes.

If you're curious about my reasoning, I was feelin' like it wouldn't be fair if y'all won based off of an OP skill that I've been planning on changing anyway. That's not gonna help anyone learn to play any better and the effects of a victory potentially built off a dated OP skill will carry over into future chapters so I was just like, nah fuck that shit man that's too whack.

I hate changin' shit in the middle of a fight, especially skills belonging to characters. These reason I hate doing that shit is because it's inconvenient and I personally feel like it's not fair to y'all since you entered the battle with the shit, anticipating using the shit the way it was written as you should. And I have a mission to always put fairness first. In this case though homies, it felt like changing the shit now would be putting fairness first. And that's my mission so ya boi had to do it. My apologies again, but stick with ya boi I'm gonna get all this shit figured out. That's what these trial chapters are for yo, you guys are helping me see a lotta bullshit laced into this thing.

Also I'm all caught up on reading the new characters and I sent the homies the changes they needed to make. So I'm back on top of my shite, unless I'm missing a few support conversations. Which I think I might be so please double check that shit when you can amigos. Blazers keep blazing and stoners keep stoning peace out bro bros.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Katakon Katakon Misuteeku Misuteeku Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart @theglassangel theunderwolf theunderwolf KageYuuki KageYuuki Horror Horror Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Truthblade Truthblade Petite Rouge Petite Rouge @BlueInPassing DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42 Jellyon Jellyon CallmeMyth CallmeMyth @ZephyrTD SilentKillerOwl SilentKillerOwl Corgi Corgi Rawrasaur Rawrasaur Lance Von Alden Lance Von Alden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back