• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem, anyone?

I was looking at the roleplay and I just had a question:

Is it possible to play characters from other Fire Emblem games, sort of like we could in the games?

Also I am totally joining :3.

Dread Fighter class, been thinking of giving him Alm's picture, but I don't know much about Gaiden game so if I give him Alm's pic I'll probably have to use him as a character. And I don't know much about him lol (But I still may use him)

But yeah idk. When I find a good picture I sorta just know that's what I want the character to look like.

By just looking at your profile, I would have thought you'd be after Marth. :3

Wl65JbP.png

There aren't a lot of good ones, I can see your troubles. This was the best one I could find.

Well if you don't mind variation, you could try looking up dark ninja or something similar. I found these I don't know if it's what you're looking for...

Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg

a-art_by_aoshiki-796672.jpg

kurogane-1.jpg
dark_k__night_ninja_by_sameermanasnazi-d33akle.png

That's pretty good.. I'll keep looking tho.

Suspicious that first one is pretty close... If I don't find another I'll keep that one

I will apply tomorrow

Working on my character at the moment. Spent a good amount of my day thinking up a design and drawing it. Gotta think up a backstory.

Edit: Okay I posted my character. It's been quite a while since I've roleplayed so I'm very accepting of any constructive criticism. I know I took some creative liberty with my character, if you need me to change anything I'll get right on it (I have an idea for another character if this is too crazy). I also didn't expect to write that much... ideas just kept flowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I haven't been responding, I've had a lot to do.

ANYHOW.

You may play any Fire Emblem character you want, though try and stray away from lets say, Naga or any other of the so called gods.

I have a plot in mind for now, if the interest doesn't die we could always continue it and try the whole war plot at some point. If you take a look at the thread you'll be able to read about the current plot we'll be working ourself through.

I am also looking for someone who wish to play the bad guy/a traitor maybe, if you do feel like playing this part, do send me a PM instead of Writing it here so we can discuss it in person and not spoil any kind of possible twist!

Remember! You are allowed up to two characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back