• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire and Blood [A HotD/GoT search]

andormoon

Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_027c77597e34a82ec359f61ea447b8c5_0c88d597_540.gif

House of the Dragon search

Welcome! With the ending of House of the Dragon Season 1, I thought it was finally time to go out and search for some people that would maybe want to roleplay with these amazing characters. Keep reading to find out more!

◦ ava (she/her)
◦ 21+
◦ working full time
◦ usually writing at least two paragraphs
◦ love to double!
◦ roleplay experience of multiple years
◦ oc x canon is preferred
◦ no god-modding / mary sues
◦ matching reply lengths
◦ communication!
◦ not ghost friendly (just tell me if you want the roleplay to end, i won't be mad!)
◦ happy to discuss plot
◦ happy to chat ooc!

I am currently craving to play as a female OC against an Aemond Targaryen! For your part, I can play basically anyone, male and female. I would prefer the stories to maybe be intertwined for more plot complexity (if we double), but if you're exclusively looking for someone to play Aemond Targaryen as well, then I'm also fine with doing that for you!
Concerning canon x canon ships, I am open for any pair you might wanna try, just ask me!

If you're not that into the House of the Dragon characters, I am also fine with having something set in the Game of Thrones timeline for you (or us both). I'm able to play anyone you want there as well, but here are some more details:
◦ I have the most experience playing Jon Snow and Robb Stark.
◦ I will not play as Khal Drogo, Ramsay Bolton or Littlefinger.
◦ My favourite canon x canon ships are Jaime/Brienne and Jon/Ygritte.
◦ Very happy to do alternate endings to Season 8.
◦ If you can't see yourself playing Aemond (see above), I would prefer to play as a female OC against Jon Snow.

If you're interested, just send me a private message!

I have an idea for the Jaime/Brienne as well as Jon/Ygritte (which I assume was his wildling friend).

Is this still open? I am currently one episode 9 of season 1 and I will try my best to play Aemond if you wouldn’t mind playing Daemon for a double up roleplay?

Hey ! We could do both if you'd like ! I'm very open and should have quite a bit of time ahead of me. Hit me up if you'd like to talk more !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back