• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Finn's Partner Search

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
Finn's Partner Search
Ello strangers and stranger alike. Kind of you to drop by my little thread. So, a little bit about me. I'm on Pacific Time (PT), but I tend either to stay up late or get up early so that's practically irrelevant. While I can/do post frequently, I attempt to write longer posts [2+ paragraphs minimum] so I'm not quick with one-liners if that's your thing.
One of my favorite parts of an RP is the character sheet! I prefer CSes that are longer and decently detailed, but there are always exceptions.

Most of the plots I come up with/use are simple, I prefer to focus on the characters and how they interact with one another. Most of my RPes are fantasy/sci-fi I also really like horror, but I'm not good at coming up with ideas for that. Below I'll list a couple of RP ideas, but I'm not set or stuck on any of them. In fact, I most prefer the RP plots to be a collab of myself and my partner's ideas.
I play both guys and girls, so whatever you prefer works fine for me.

If you're interested in any of my ideas below, or if you're just interested in RPing with me, in general, shoot me a PM!

Watch In Time
Character A, born in the early 3000s, inherits a watch from their great uncle. While they were instructed not to wear it, instead simply told to keep it in a safe place A decided to try on the watch anyway. A quickly learns the nature of the watch, a somewhat broken device for time travel that often functions whenever it pleases. While at first A only manages to travel either forward or back a few years from their time, eventually they are thrust all the way back the the early 2000s. Character B, born in the early 2000s, is going about their average day when suddenly they see a person appear out of thin air. No one else seems to notice except for them. Out of curiosity they investigate.

A basic time travel plot, with primarily traveling 'back' in time rather than forward. I have more ideas to add to this, but it would be cool to deviate if you have ideas. So there is just the beginning of the RP and we can go from there.
Vampire Hunters
I'd like a vampire RP where the vampires are a lot less human and a lot more monstrous. I'm thinking of a world set were humans aren't the 'dominate species' and vampires aren't for some unexplained reason a secret to humanity.
Secret Identity
This is romantic, just FYI.
Two college students begin school and they begin their 'second lives'. Character A, the hero and character B, the villain. They both manage to live their two separate lives without detection and in the process become both each others best friend and worst enemy. As civilians A begins to crush on B, while B begins to crush on superhero A [interested in bringing them 'to the other side'].
The Warded Man
I wrote up about it here [based on The Demon Cycle].

Finn's Partner Search
Ello strangers and stranger alike. Kind of you to drop by my little thread. So, a little bit about me. I'm on Pacific Time (PT), but I tend either to stay up late or get up early so that's practically irrelevant. While I can/do post frequently, I attempt to write longer posts [2+ paragraphs minimum] so I'm not quick with one-liners if that's your thing.
One of my favorite parts of an RP is the character sheet! I prefer CSes that are longer and decently detailed, but there are always exceptions.

Most of the plots I come up with/use are simple, I prefer to focus on the characters and how they interact with one another. Most of my RPes are fantasy/sci-fi I also really like horror, but I'm not good at coming up with ideas for that. Below I'll list a couple of RP ideas, but I'm not set or stuck on any of them. In fact, I most prefer the RP plots to be a collab of myself and my partner's ideas.
I play both guys and girls, so whatever you prefer works fine for me.

If you're interested in any of my ideas below, or if you're just interested in RPing with me, in general, shoot me a PM!

Watch In Time
Character A, born in the early 3000s, inherits a watch from their great uncle. While they were instructed not to wear it, instead simply told to keep it in a safe place A decided to try on the watch anyway. A quickly learns the nature of the watch, a somewhat broken device for time travel that often functions whenever it pleases. While at first A only manages to travel either forward or back a few years from their time, eventually they are thrust all the way back the the early 2000s. Character B, born in the early 2000s, is going about their average day when suddenly they see a person appear out of thin air. No one else seems to notice except for them. Out of curiosity they investigate.

A basic time travel plot, with primarily traveling 'back' in time rather than forward. I have more ideas to add to this, but it would be cool to deviate if you have ideas. So there is just the beginning of the RP and we can go from there.
Vampire Hunters
I'd like a vampire RP where the vampires are a lot less human and a lot more monstrous. I'm thinking of a world set were humans aren't the 'dominate species' and vampires aren't for some unexplained reason a secret to humanity.
Secret Identity
This is romantic, just FYI.
Two college students begin school and they begin their 'second lives'. Character A, the hero and character B, the villain. They both manage to live their two separate lives without detection and in the process become both each others best friend and worst enemy. As civilians A begins to crush on B, while B begins to crush on superhero A [interested in bringing them 'to the other side'].
The Warded Man
I wrote up about it here [based on The Demon Cycle].

Hiya! Interested!

I like having vampire characters and I would be interested but I am new to this so it would be a big help if I was shown how to do things.

I'd be interested in Secret Identity. For reply length, I typically go shorter, especially during conversations, so if that's a problem for you, I completely understand. Do you think you could shoot me a message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back