• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Finally back to writing again!

Sweet Sonata

Dance upon the winds of your wildest dreams
I am back after several weeks of not writing and trying to get back into the swing of things.
I am not a fan of modern stories, sorry it's just not my favorite time period. I have been roleplaying for well over a decade and consider myself an advanced roleplayer. That being said, I am not going to school you on writing first person or third person, nor will I ask that you give me a certain amount of writing for each post.
I am very image heavy in my writing which makes it wordy, but I do not expect you to match that. But keep this in mind, the less you give me to work with the less fun the roleplay can be. I like both partners adding to the plot, not just one..I like to be surprised too! However don't go just killing off my character or maiming them.
I mainly play through discord, but obviously this would be an on site private message rp. Please give me a heads up when you message me on what storyline or character you are interested in, I have a whole lot lying around.
I am always open to new ideas and won't beat around the bush on if I am interested or not. I may offer suggestions but if it doesn't work no biggie. We are all here to have fun afterall.

Current character/plot craving;
Soar_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Gaelyra- The result of what happens when a long lived race decides to play God. Lira in an elf, there is no doubt of that..yet she has lived her life amongst other humans. Humans that practice Druidic magic. Though she seems small and insignificant, there is something about her mannerisms that speaks of a connection to the world around her that is almost reminiscent of the Dryad's of lore. Who knows what secrets lie behind those emerald green eyes?

- This character would do best in a medieval-type setting, this is simply a little blurb to spark the imagination.

Interest piqued!
I too am a very image-heavy writer, which produces a lot of lengthy paragraphs lol.
Do you have a general plot or specific setting in mind?

Another potential plotline blurb; [Taken]

"But why is it you're stuck here..forever? Why don't you just leave?"
Her smile was as gentle as it ever was, drawing her knees to her chest and laying her head upon them. Iridescent hair glimmered as it fell, drawn down by its own weight. Eyes were like pools of water, blue depths which carried light just as often as it carried darkness.
Despite the fact that they were just a few feet apart, the barrier that seperated them made the distance seem like it was miles. They didn't want anyone close to her, talking to her..for fear of what might happen. The magical tethers that held her within the shimmering prison were weak at best, yet how did one contain a being of pure magic? Layers upon layers of wards and barriers meant to make those that approached her feel uneasy, to fear her. The wards that made the hair stand up on one's arms as your mind desperately screamed for a quick escape, reason was far too often lost within fear.
"Why would I leave? Humanity has feared me..with good reason. I have no intentions of rousing that fear further. Here they are content knowing their grasp upon magic is contained..it does just as it is told and is predictible. But what happens when that magic no longer jumps at their beckoning? If it is no longer predictible? Wars begin. People die, they suffer for the crime of their birth. Wild magic is dangerous magic..and only I can assure wild magic is locked away. That's why I sit here day after day..year after year...forever if need be. Once the lock is broken, it cannot be put back on."
Pale hands passed over the marks that lined her arm, only a bit paler than her skin, a finger tracing the whorls upon the back of her hand as that odd gaze fell, the smile fading. Lies upon lies..that was what her life had become. She had said spoken them so often she half believed them herself..but somehow..deep down inside she knew. She couldn't continue to live a lie.brush+test+2+post.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back