• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy final fantasy

Well the first thing you gotta figure out is if you want pure a pure OC RP. Or OC's with Canon people. Then, you have to figure out what setting it would be in. In this case Final Fantasy, so the question is where in this universe? Can always make it up as you go along. But, it's best to have some details thought out.

Alright. Then, you have the ground, and need to build upon it. What places will they go to, what places will be available? Takes a lot of thinking. But, I never had the pleasure of playing Final Fantasy 5 and up. So, I'm clueless on some of it unfortunately.

Well just think of two locations the players will go, what they will face, and what will be in there way. Once you do that. You probably have enough time to think the rest up before they get there.

Eh, it doesn't really matter. But, side kicks assume they might not be useful past a certain mark. (Like most games, RPs and, stuff make them anyway.)

If you want to collaborate on ideas. You can feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll help you best I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back