• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mintdragonmagic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
Not replacing any of my current rps!
I am currently on the hunt for someone to play Noctis for my OC Lyra or Prompto for Snow.
I am Semi Lit to Lit!
I am willing to double up with any kind of ship, and will post my muses, and starting plot idea below!
I am she/her, 24, EST

OC Plot starter (?):
Lyra
Lyra was visiting the allied nation from Providance (My OCs homeland that I created) and was on her way to Galdin Quay when she was interrupted on her journey by Niflheim servants that had surrounded her. Baring her mother's sword, she's left to defend herself while mounted on the back of her trusted Chocobo companion. The group of young men noticed the woman struggling, hence she was outnumbered, and decided to aid her in combat, soon finding out she was the heir of Providance, allies of Lucis.

Snow
Wandering the side of one of the many roads of Lucis, she is founded by the group of four men who were driving by on a rainy day. Prompto recognizes the woman as an old childhood friend he hadn't seen in ages, Snow. Only this time he noticed a new accessory of hers, the eye patch over her left eye.
(This plot will have mentions of violence from her past, and is linked with her eyepatch)

Muses:
Dino
Cindy
Gladio
Ignis
Lunafreya
Ardyn
Cor

OC ART

Lyra
dc5be63aac7dc85ea8acb23d09e9dfbc003b1009r1-1200-1600v2_hq.jpg

Snow
sketch1600888334174.png
This is the most recent art of them that I have for reference.
All art belongs to me!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back