• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy XIV RP?

I'm not going anywhere. :v I started pushing through Shadowbringers story so I don't accidentally get game-end spoilers somehow LOL
I'm aaalmost there.

I thought this took place after all of that as in it would be largely unrelated?

Mew has said XIV's plot is pretty much a basis for the plot of this RP, but we're deviating far enough from the events of the game so that the story is all ours! As such, it'll be based far enough into the future that it doesn't affect the canon events of the games.

Mew has said XIV's plot is pretty much a basis for the plot of this RP, but we're deviating far enough from the events of the game so that the story is all ours! As such, it'll be based far enough into the future that it doesn't affect the canon events of the games.
That's what I meant I guess I just didn't word it well, but okay.

I'm trying to get through the story as well. In heavensward now so its unlikely ill reach the end before this but I don't mind. Im just excited to play a red mage

Last edited:
I dropped off so missing a few Shadowbringer Patches, Im planning on jumping back in when the next expansion hits (And then need to relearn how to play)

Savage raider with the Amaro mount so I'm pretty well up to speed.

I thought this took place after all of that as in it would be largely unrelated?

I apologize for not clarifying this sooner, but we've decided to do somewhat of a "spinoff" of the FFXIV game.

As Arcanist said, I plan to use the plot of FFXIV as a foundation. But because this is a Fandom, the plot will be very largely ours except for some of the background lore from the FFXIV game. Because FF14 is also an MMO, and it takes inspiration from other games in the series on various occasions, I am also going to be taking some minor liberties and adding elements from Final Fantasy 12, as well as Final Fantasy 15 into the plot! I am not opposed to using any game in the series as inspiration for the plot. However, I do want to avoid overlapping any ideas that dont "mesh" very well, if you know what I mean. I will be trying to avoid plot-holes as much as possible!

At the end of the day, Arcanist and I could still use all the help with this that we can get! And I, personally, would very much appreciate community feedback!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back