• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy Role Play Anyone?

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
I've recently became a huge fan of the Final Fantasy Games. I've completed FFX and started to play FFXIII so I wanted to start a role play based on my knowledge of Final Fantasy. I was wondering if anyone was interested and if so do you have any idea's that I can maybe incorporate into my own idea of what it should be like?

Don't have much to add since I'm still new to it, but you should also play IV(my fave), V,VI(The best one next to IV imo),and IX.

In case you're curious on the other games as well. Though one good thing about FF is that with it's non connecting plotline you can pretty much go wild with settings, or take concepts from other games and see what you can do with them.

Only times stories connect is spinoff games in the particular games universe. Figured this tidbit would help you out in doing your rp ^.^

Another warning. XIII is the weakest/worst in the series so yeah....you've been warned.

As a stand alone it can be considered "meh" at best. Comparared with the series and it falls flat like a ton of bricks.

I really don't know how people manage to find things that are this old... I'm considering doing it but I need interest from more than just 2 people.

A huge tip is to play 6. 6 is the final one that stayed in it's 16 bit format. I recommend playing as many as you can, but in order, go for 6, then play 4 or 5.

Also, I want in 
Almost all the Final Fantasies are on the PSN so...

Oh if it's non-oc, I'm out xD I don't like to invade on the canon. My favorite is 8 anyway but for beginners they need to start somewhere like 6 or 4.

Then it's just a random fantasy roleplay.I feel the Same way so I always set my fandom roleplays in the past or future.

Well, most if not all Final Fantasies are not related, so it wouldn't be hard to avoid the canon of any of them 
I'd love to run a FF rp but I can't seem to get anyone to my own RP much less make a new one xD Maybe if it were a FF RP it'd be better. I don't wanna hijack OP's idea though 
If OP would like me to host a FF rp I'm definitely up for it. I won't touch the idea until OP says so or until reasonable amount of time has passed for it to not be RP idea theft.

I've played 1, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13 and Chrystal Chronicles. If you guys pick any other ones, I can just read up on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back