• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy Role Play Anyone?

Ooh! I love Final Fantasy. O.o None of the stories from the games actually connect, but the characters are intertwined in the Kingdom Hearts series and Dissidia series. ^^

Dang guys D: TriBlade already made a kickass FF roleplay :/ Maybe I won't make one. I dunno... If I do it will be awhile since I don't wanna be all like... Doin' what he's doin xD

Ah, I'm blushing. But honestly, I'd be psyched if you made an FF role play. My RP takes play in its own world, so there's no way you'd be copying. You know if you need any help making it, I'm sure any of us would volunteer. Do you want it to take place in the same world as one of the games, or would you want an original setting?

I will be thinking about it later on, currently putting that energy into my Harvest Moon RP. I will most likely work on a FF RP later though.

I do have a plot for a FF-like roleplay, but mostly based on the 8th game (my favorite).

- This is a Final Fantasy story, but it will happen in the future from the previous FF series so... all the other FF will be like legends from the past, here.

- Summons/Guardian Force are available too, but you'll have to be a specific kind of summoner for each one (Example: If you are a FIRE SUMMONER then you can summon Fire GFs, etc). Same principle goes for magic, of course.

- There will be no cannons/OCs (Original Characters from any Final Fantasy series ever made), unless they're relatively old (the character, I mean). If the cannon was some sort of immortal in the game, he/she/it will be playing as a NPC (Non Playable Character) because this is a NEW FF.

[WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?]

Just like in FF8, there are Seed* students in the different Gardens**, Star Garden been the neutral*** one. We will also call the summonings GFs (short for Guardian Force).

*SeeDs: SeeDs are Elite warriors who are dispatched all over the world to whoever will pay them more. Very well trained mercenaries.

**Academy: The Academies or Gardens are nothing but special places that train the kids from an early age. Think of it as some sort of
Military Academy/Orphanate if you will. Star Garden calls them SeeD, but other Gardens also have them as well.

***Neutral: Star Garden is the only Garden that will work for any of the three major powers of Delvan. They are therefore called "neutral". There will be other Academies, some of them run by the Republic, Church, Kindom of Haven and/or other lower "Associations" with not-so-good intentions. The relationships between the Gardens shall develop as the game goes on.

Here are the three supreme authorities in this world:
The Republic, The Church, and the The Kingdom of Haven. (more will be said later)

[PLOT 1]

To balance the military power in this new world, two of the three world leaders have combat training academies, known as Gardens, that turn kids into elite fighting forces by their teenage years. The group of mercenaries that come out of the Neutral Star Garden are called SeeDs.

In a time of both sophisticated technology and powerful magic, two best friends are the finest warriors of their generation, and the pride of the Star Garden. With complete opposite personalities, these young men have endured the harsh training together since they were 4 years old and met under dangerous circumstances (this will be developed in full detail as the game goes).

They are, however the leaders of different teams (Teams run from A to Z) and because of the various missions to become SeeD members, they often have to go separate ways.

This is the story of their adventures and the people they meet in their long journey.

~~~

On each mission, you will be given a set of Infos to lead you with a better judgment of the situation.

You will start the game in Star Garden, the night before you become a SeeD.

[PLOT 2]

A sheltered maiden has been taken prisoner in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. She doesn't know where she is or how long has it been. She can hear eerie sounds coming to hear ears from outside her cell, locked up behind bars. Two weird-looking soldiers guard her, or at least that's what they seem to be doing in their petrified standing position. She can't see their faces.

The noise from outside don't bother them, even though it sounds like a massacre is going on...

[PLOT 3]

A new multitude of mutated humans, erased of both memory and emotions, born to kill and destroy, are been kept locked up in a secret underground facility by a mysterious group who call themselves "Priests". These Priests believe that this world is contaminated and its time for it to be destroyed and created again, this time only with the "holy priests" to guard the new world.

The Republic: It is a 'democratic' form of government with the President (Mr. Rafer, also a General of the Delvan Army) as the chief and commander. His lovely daughter, went missing a long time ago. President Rafer suspects the Kingdom of Haven has something to do with it because some of their cadets went missing as well, and they too blame him.

So far, the Republic has done a good job keeping peace in their share of Delvan. However, there are always revolutionary groups assuring the president is up to no good.

The Church: It is not a physical place, it is more of a cultural state that takes place all over the world. They follow their gods (Luna and Sol/Night and Day) and believe that there are those who have fallen from the stars and are walking amongst them.

Their religious views are very strict and anyone who doesn't follow their religious rules is severely punished, whether they belong to the Republic or to the Kingdom.

The head of the Church is Darrius, an elderly and cunning man who knows how to use his wise words to convert even the most skeptic. He has publicly declined having any relationship with the Priests, calling them 'Unholy' and 'Dark knights that walk the path of death'. He has a good alliance with both the Government and the Kingdom of Haven.

The Kingdom of Haven: King Augustus seems to be an affable and kind Lord. Ever since he took his father's position as the ruler of Delvan after an untimely death, King Augustus has lowered taxes on farm supplies and lessen the recruitment of new men for the Army. However, there is a dark spot on his clean mantel; five months ago a huge group of Haven Garden students went missing and are still unaccounted for. Of course the King accuses President Rafer of this calamity.

In whom can we believe? This world is ruled by three very different groups, each one with its own goals and each one greedier than the last.

History has yet to be written!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I see so..would we be able.to do the 13? I've really only played that and I don't know much of eight game I'm afraid

Nichole said:
Ah I see so..would we be able.to do the 13? I've really only played that and I don't know much of eight game I'm afraid
The way I present my RPs, you don't necessarily need to have played it in order to join.

It's the 'feel' of FF that I like.

But it's all up to the creator of this thread (:

Well I don't want to.make it seem like..Oh nah I don't know that game I want to play this one ya know...so if I did do the eight one..I don't know if.I'd rp.my character correctly....and I've been looking for.someone to rp.in the 13 game for a while...ack but now I'm whining so it's up to you

Nichole said:
Well I don't want to.make it seem like..Oh nah I don't know that game I want to play this one ya know...so if I did do the eight one..I don't know if.I'd rp.my character correctly....and I've been looking for.someone to rp.in the 13 game for a while...ack but now I'm whining so it's up to you
Oh yes, I understand the feeling. Don't worry about it hahaha

I'll leave this option here for you lol

I'm not looking to create any roleplays at the moment, but if someone does create a FF roleplay I will gladly join.

Kanra23 said:
I'm not looking to create any roleplays at the moment, but if someone does create a FF roleplay I will gladly join.
Oh bummer. I was hoping I didn't have to do it -hehe

I'll wait till next weekend. If by then there is none, I'll do it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back