• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy: Heroes and Villains [Updated 5/12/2018]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Final Fantasy

• "You have let your eyes betray your heart...."

Welcome to my Final Fantasy-esque thread. I say "esque" because besides FFXII, I don't want to play with any of the canon characters, as I'm much more interested in playing in the world itself, and with the lore created by that world. I may be convinced, but you'd have to have a truly compelling argument.

I am familiar with: FF4, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF13, FFTactics, F2F Spirits Within, Advent Children, Dirge if Cerberus, and Crisis Core.

So please have a look at these ideas and thoughts and if they interest you, let me know. Also, please read my rules, there is a code in there!

Last edited:
Ohh... The summon one looks really interesting! I'd be down to talk to you about it!
...Also, Burgers are rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back