• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Filled) Partners sought to fill odd roles.

MissMayhem

Wanderer
I have found the partners I sought, and I am full up at the moment. Thank you for your interest! Love this community.

Hello there! I was hoping to find a few partners who might be interested in playing 1x1 with me. These will mostly be fandom based roles with OCs.

Looking for both male or female partners (18+) to help me fill some particularly off shoot, oddball roles.

I am a 21+ female, in the Central US timezone. I tend to use Discord for my RP sessions, but am open to play through RPNation PM as well. Typically I post about 3-6 paragraphs per post, more or less depending on the circumstances. The more I am given, the more I give in return.

Average 1-4 posts a day depending on our length and my time. Looking for someone who can offer about the same.

I enjoy romance in all of my RPs, including the ones that seem unlikely to have such. Details are my joy, the more the better. There is no such thing as too much detail for me.

That said, here is a large list of what I am currently craving at the moment, in no particular order.

-------------------

[Fantasy Fandoms]

-------------------​

Alice in Wonderland: Original characters highly encouraged, but cannon characters are welcome as well. I am happy to play male or female characters in this one. Wanting to play more from the world itself, and not directly from any movie.

Pairings:
OC/OC, Mad Hatter/OC, Red Queen/OC, Alice/OC or cannon.

Loose Plot:
Your character is coming to Wonderland for the first time, and my character will become a companion to show you the way. Also willing to reverse this one if you'd like to play the Wonderland resident.

_______________​

Peter Pan: In this one, I am only willing to play Peter, and only in a very specific setting, based mostly off the screenplay version of Peter, and the 2003 movie adaption.

Parings:
Peter/Wendy

Plot:
Basic concept is Peter returning to Wendy after some time has passed. Neverland has changed, as has Peter. As Wendy becomes a woman, Peter has aged mysteriously as well. In his confusion, he seeks her comfort and help restoring Neverland to previous glory.

_______________​

Labyrinth: Would love to play The Goblin King (Jareth) in this scenario, but also open to playing Sarah or original character. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
Jareth/Sarah, Jareth/OC, OC/OC

Loose Plots:
OC/OC both live in Underground.

OC/OC your orginal character comes to Underground for the first time.

Jareth returning for Sarah, or Jareth taking an interest in your OC.

_______________​

Edward Scissorhands: Edward and OC preferred. I am willing to play Edward or female original character.

Pairings:
Edward/OC

Plot:
Thinking something along the lines of the OC being a scientist of some sort, who has been willing to finish the work of Edward's creator (Vincent Price), moving into the castle and figuring out his machines.

_______________​

Never Ending Story: Original characters only on this one. Male or female.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plot:
Basic ideas are OC/OC living life in Fantasia, or OC one coming to Fantasia for first time and running into OC two.

_______________​

Legend: Mostly looking to play the Lord Of Darkness, or for someone else to play him. I would be open to OCs from either realm of darkness or the realm of light as well.

Pairings:
Darkness/Lily, Darkness/OC, OC/OC

Loose plots:
Darkness/Lily- Darkness returns to try and take over Lily's heart

Darkness/OC- Darkness finds a new interest, your character.

OC/OC- My character from the realm of darkness meeting your character from light realm.

-------------------

[Game Fandoms]

-------------------​

Metal Gear Series: Looking for RP based immediately after the events of MGS3. Always looking to play Eva from Snake Eater, but also interested in the idea of playing OCs in Big Boss' Motherbase.

Pairings:
Eva/Big Boss, Eva/OC, OC/OC

Loose Plots:
Eva returning to Snake after the final events of MGS3

Eva taking on a new mission, involving your OC.

Two OCs working for Big Boss out of Motherbase.

_______________​

Final Fantasy 8: Prefer to have two OCs going to Balamb Garden, taking place before the events of the game. Also interested in playing, or playing with a Seifer Almasy.

Pairings:
OC/OC
Seifer/OC

Loose Plots:
Our two OCs attending Balamb and eventually going on our own adventure in the world of FF8.

Pairing with Seifer and OC. Alternate world, where the events of the game either don't, or haven't yet happened yet.

_______________​

Chrono Cross: Open to a wide variety of characters male or female, or OCs. Just ask if interested in something other than suggested.

Possible Pairings:
OC/OC
Serge/Harle

Loose Plot:
Prefer to see this take place after the events of Chrono Cross. Would really love to see a Harle Quin/Serge romance.

_______________​

Skyrim: This option is by far my most open ended one. Willing to play any OCs in any situation, or dragon born.

Pairings:
OC/OC, OC/Dragon Born.

Loose Plots:
OC is a companion for the dragon born.

OC and OC meet under possible various circumstances, and end up adventuring together. I have many ideas in mind, and would welcome your own as well.

Fallout: Original characters only on this one please. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plot:
Same as Skyrim, OCxOC meet under varying circumstances, and adventure together. I can help out with specific plots, but also open to your thoughts.

-------------------

[Horror]

-------------------​

The Thing: Original characters only again for this The Thing inspired RP.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plots:
Scientists or surveyors in a remote location as the spred of 'the thing' consumes one after the other.

Or, soldiers sent to investigate what went wrong at a remote military base, to find the creatures have mostly taken it over.

_______________​

Asylum RP: A hospital setting where the staff are negligent or abusive towards patients. Willing to play any male or female doctor or patient.

Pairings:
Patient/Patient, Doctor/Patient

Loose Plot:
Patient character (you or me), is a new arrival at the asylum. If we are both patients, mine will approach yours and get to know you some. If a doctor, you or I, will have our first session. Once again, doctor can be good or bad.

_______________​

Hell/Purgatory: Essentially an 'alternate universe' hell, where the world is mostly the same, but it's a version of hell or purgatory. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
Lost Soul/Lost Soul, Demon/Lost Soul

Loose Plots:
Pretty open to ideas here, but basic thought is a soul arriving to the new world. Maybe we both play souls, or maybe I am a demon or entity who already resides there, uncharacteristically wanting to help you.

--------------------​

My interests are more broad, but at the time, these are the plots I am craving. If any of these interest you, please PM me and we can talk about writing on here, or exchanging Discord handles.

Thank you for your time, look forward to possibly RPing with some of you!

Last edited:
Hello there! I was hoping to find a few partners who might be interested in playing 1x1 with me. These will mostly be fandom based roles with OCs.

Looking for both male or female partners (18+) to help me fill some particularly off shoot, oddball roles.

I am a 21+ female, in the Central US timezone. I tend to use Discord for my RP sessions, but am open to play through RPNation PM as well. Typically I post about 3-6 paragraphs per post, more or less depending on the circumstances. The more I am given, the more I give in return.

Average 1-4 posts a day depending on our length and my time. Looking for someone who can offer about the same.

I enjoy romance in all of my RPs, including the ones that seem unlikely to have such. Details are my joy, the more the better. There is no such thing as too much detail for me.

That said, here is a large list of what I am currently craving at the moment, in no particular order.

-------------------

[Fantasy Fandoms]

-------------------​

Alice in Wonderland: Original characters highly encouraged, but cannon characters are welcome as well. I am happy to play male or female characters in this one. Wanting to play more from the world itself, and not directly from any movie.

Pairings:
OC/OC, Mad Hatter/OC, Red Queen/OC, Alice/OC or cannon.

Loose Plot:
Your character is coming to Wonderland for the first time, and my character will become a companion to show you the way. Also willing to reverse this one if you'd like to play the Wonderland resident.

_______________​

Peter Pan: In this one, I am only willing to play Peter, and only in a very specific setting, based mostly off the screenplay version of Peter, and the 2003 movie adaption.

Parings:
Peter/Wendy

Plot:
Basic concept is Peter returning to Wendy after some time has passed. Neverland has changed, as has Peter. As Wendy becomes a woman, Peter has aged mysteriously as well. In his confusion, he seeks her comfort and help restoring Neverland to previous glory.

_______________​

Labyrinth: Would love to play The Goblin King (Jareth) in this scenario, but also open to playing Sarah or original character. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
Jareth/Sarah, Jareth/OC, OC/OC

Loose Plots:
OC/OC both live in Underground.

OC/OC your orginal character comes to Underground for the first time.

Jareth returning for Sarah, or Jareth taking an interest in your OC.

_______________​

Edward Scissorhands: Edward and OC preferred. I am willing to play Edward or female original character.

Pairings:
Edward/OC

Plot:
Thinking something along the lines of the OC being a scientist of some sort, who has been willing to finish the work of Edward's creator (Vincent Price), moving into the castle and figuring out his machines.

_______________​

Never Ending Story: Original characters only on this one. Male or female.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plot:
Basic ideas are OC/OC living life in Fantasia, or OC one coming to Fantasia for first time and running into OC two.

_______________​

Legend: Mostly looking to play the Lord Of Darkness, or for someone else to play him. I would be open to OCs from either realm of darkness or the realm of light as well.

Pairings:
Darkness/Lily, Darkness/OC, OC/OC

Loose plots:
Darkness/Lily- Darkness returns to try and take over Lily's heart

Darkness/OC- Darkness finds a new interest, your character.

OC/OC- My character from the realm of darkness meeting your character from light realm.

-------------------

[Game Fandoms]

-------------------​

Metal Gear Series: Looking for RP based immediately after the events of MGS3. Always looking to play Eva from Snake Eater, but also interested in the idea of playing OCs in Big Boss' Motherbase.

Pairings:
Eva/Big Boss, Eva/OC, OC/OC

Loose Plots:
Eva returning to Snake after the final events of MGS3

Eva taking on a new mission, involving your OC.

Two OCs working for Big Boss out of Motherbase.

_______________​

Final Fantasy 8: Prefer to have two OCs going to Balamb Garden, taking place before the events of the game. Also interested in playing, or playing with a Seifer Almasy.

Pairings:
OC/OC
Seifer/OC

Loose Plots:
Our two OCs attending Balamb and eventually going on our own adventure in the world of FF8.

Pairing with Seifer and OC. Alternate world, where the events of the game either don't, or haven't yet happened yet.

_______________​

Chrono Cross: Open to a wide variety of characters male or female, or OCs. Just ask if interested in something other than suggested.

Possible Pairings:
OC/OC
Serge/Harle

Loose Plot:
Prefer to see this take place after the events of Chrono Cross. Would really love to see a Harle Quin/Serge romance.

_______________​

Skyrim: This option is by far my most open ended one. Willing to play any OCs in any situation, or dragon born.

Pairings:
OC/OC, OC/Dragon Born.

Loose Plots:
OC is a companion for the dragon born.

OC and OC meet under possible various circumstances, and end up adventuring together. I have many ideas in mind, and would welcome your own as well.

Fallout: Original characters only on this one please. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plot:
Same as Skyrim, OCxOC meet under varying circumstances, and adventure together. I can help out with specific plots, but also open to your thoughts.

-------------------

[Horror]

-------------------​

The Thing: Original characters only again for this The Thing inspired RP.

Pairings:
OC/OC

Loose Plots:
Scientists or surveyors in a remote location as the spred of 'the thing' consumes one after the other.

Or, soldiers sent to investigate what went wrong at a remote military base, to find the creatures have mostly taken it over.

_______________​

Asylum RP: A hospital setting where the staff are negligent or abusive towards patients. Willing to play any male or female doctor or patient.

Pairings:
Patient/Patient, Doctor/Patient

Loose Plot:
Patient character (you or me), is a new arrival at the asylum. If we are both patients, mine will approach yours and get to know you some. If a doctor, you or I, will have our first session. Once again, doctor can be good or bad.

_______________​

Hell/Purgatory: Essentially an 'alternate universe' hell, where the world is mostly the same, but it's a version of hell or purgatory. Male or female characters welcome.

Pairings:
Lost Soul/Lost Soul, Demon/Lost Soul

Loose Plots:
Pretty open to ideas here, but basic thought is a soul arriving to the new world. Maybe we both play souls, or maybe I am a demon or entity who already resides there, uncharacteristically wanting to help you.

--------------------​

My interests are more broad, but at the time, these are the plots I am craving. If any of these interest you, please PM me and we can talk about writing on here, or exchanging Discord handles.

Thank you for your time, look forward to possibly RPing with some of you!
I am interested in a Labyrinth rp of an Asylum rp! Are you still looking? :)

Oh my god, I adore Labyrinth. I’d love to write something with you for it. I’d also be interested in Alice in Wonderland or Edward Scissorhands. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back