• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fighting Game Romance [LGBT friendly, no gender preference]

WickedWitch

Dimension Hopper
I love the aesthetic of fighting games, like a lot. I love how the story can be as huge as saving a multiverse or as petty as two schools duking it out over who has the cooler principal. I would love to roleplay a story that involves really good action, a possibly absolutely ridiculous setting or plot, and just the dorkiest romance.

For example, going back to the school plot; Our character are the student council president and vice president of our school, and rather than holding an election to replace the student council members, the principal announced a fighting tournament! We're attacked left and right, from cheerleaders attacking with synchronized kicks, to the science club who have somehow built a fighting robot and have been disguising it as a student for like, the last year and a half. All the while, my character is attempting to confess that they wanna date yours after graduation, only to be interrupted with a new challenge every time they attempt to confess or go on a date. We don't even have to do this exact plot, I just REALLY LOVE fighting game nonsense and shmoopy romance plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back