• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fight Them

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

I have a story for you all, once upon a time, in a town called Hailey, Idaho, there was a hunter. This hunter shall remain nameless right now and he will probably not be named for the remainder of the story. One day, as he was out in the forest, looking about for something to kill for food. All the sudden, he stumbles upon what he believes to be a shrine that teenagers made to praise Satan or whatever they were into nowadays.

The hunter, none-the-wiser, decides to simply destroy the shrine to throw off any Satanists that are around considering that he hates Satan. But then, the air gets cold, very cold, and a sudden electricity fills the air; the hunter begins to realize that he has made a huge mistake. Then something appears before him, it was a portal, and out of the portal several young teenagers stepped out.

Now, the hunter, struck in awe by this sight, simply beheld everything before him. One of the teenagers suddenly holds up her hand, and with that, the hunter's last sight was that of fire shooting out at him. The teenagers, pleased with their work, began heading towards the nearby town to continue their carnage. They soon realized that they were going to need (Insert Plot Device here) to destroy the town, so each of the teens agreed that they would lay low for a few days so they can gather their wits and form some sort of scheme.

Meanwhile, a towns-member has discovered the recent murder and has taken action by bringing three of his most trusted friends, also teens, to tell them a secret. This towns-member is actually a magical elder that watches over the three evil teens, the evil teens are actually just three demonic entities in young vessels. Why is he telling three regular teens this? Well, he believes that they can gain powers through several objects he kept in his old home.

The Elder believes that every object could have a significant power against each of the demons which will be a key factor in destroying them. The teens, although shaken, decide to help the Elder and defeat the demons that are soon to wreak havoc on the town.

The real question is:
Are they ready?

Alright, so this is a RP about three demons who are about to wreak havoc in a small town in Idaho but three teens have been chosen by a magical Elder to help him defeat the demons with the use of several items that could grant them magical powers. The teens will hopefully stop the demons before they can find the Anti-Macguffin to destroy the town.

Size:6 Players.

Style:Supernatural

Post Requirement: At least three sentences per post.

Character Style: Realistic\Non-Generic/Indie

I'm interested in this! This sounds really cool! Is it possible for me to be a teen?

It is, but this hasn't gotten any attention for a week, so I don't think people are going to join. Thanks for your interest, though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back