Fight Or Flight?

Nah

Um they're immortal as Hell is my domain i'm the king of the underworld. So they can't die by someone with weak cosmo.

Anyways try again once you've beaten a Brozne saint.

Are you heavily boosted?

I've been hinting as subtly and as often as I can, but I guess nobody recognizes that, even around here.

So, here goes. I have no idea what the fuck you're referencing and you are practically refusing to tell me, which for one is inconsiderate and extremely annoying, but ALSO keep in mind that this is NOT a full out RP where you can sneak in a couple of references and see if anyone gets them, and it's not even just some fun thread that you can go full stolen IC on. All these things you mention - including saying more blatantly than words that you'd be bad in an RP where any one character ISN'T some deity from wherever the fuck your 'character' comes from. What a coincidence, I have to deal with two of you people at the same time.

Are you heavily boosted?

I've been hinting as subtly and as often as I can, but I guess nobody recognizes that, even around here.

So, here goes. I have no idea what the fuck you're referencing and you are practically refusing to tell me, which for one is inconsiderate and extremely annoying, but ALSO keep in mind that this is NOT a full out RP where you can sneak in a couple of references and see if anyone gets them, and it's not even just some fun thread that you can go full stolen IC on. All these things you mention - including saying more blatantly than words that you'd be bad in an RP where any one character ISN'T some deity from wherever the fuck your 'character' comes from. What a coincidence, I have to deal with two of you people at the same time.

Watch Saint Seiya for all your answers. Actually no I don't use Kami characters in roleplay's. I prefer balance type. It's just a profile theme as i'm enthralled by the role.

Again your cosmo is wavering so it's ehh to me so at this point i'll send Kagaho of the Savage Star among my specters to fight. 

Im just a mere human, so no

"Id say flight... We could always enjoy breakfast together, right?"

"Im pretty scary in Unlimited, so ill go for it!"

"However im not Unlimited so ill pass"

"I could take this punk on no sweat!"

Tager: "You sure?"

"YOU'RE QUITE LITERALLY A RED HULK WITH MAGNETS!"

Excuse you. Transforms to this

7c050169336c8258f0e408b71a2deae8.jpg

Summons this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back