• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tekkai

After a mysterious entity opened a portal between multiple worlds, humanity got destroyed by stronger species. Mighty races fought each other while weaker species like humans focused on survival. After 40 years, the demonic entity managed to end the violence and make all species live equally in peace. But the entity realized that people get bored of endless peace. People started fighting and killing each other again and the entity couldn't stop it. The only option for the entity was to organize a tournament. The entity would grant the winner a wish. Every other fighter will die.

This is a fighting RP. Where the fighters will need to kill each other to survive and win. This is kinda inspired by mortal kombat.

The rules:

- The tournament is over when there is only one fighter still alive
- Fighters who show mercy will get disqualified
- Disqualified Fighters will get crushed by the entity
- OC characters only (they can still be inspired by another character just change their name)
- Characters shouldn't get too OP (i can help toggle them if they need to get so)

The entity organizes this tournament one time every year to satisfy the blood lusting people so he will grant fighters who got a kill a specific bonus depending on how brutal and creative the finishing blow is (I will take role of the entity and rate the finisher and the depnding bonus)

Tell me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Okay nice! I'll still wait for a bit more players since two wouldn't make much sense. Btw I will edit the rules since they are a bit too detailed.

I think i will put the CS up when we have 4-5 players. We have 3 so far. We will see when other people want to join. Maybe we will continue with the next yearly tournament. They can join there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back