• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXV roleplay (Doubling romance!)

WheresMaldo

Hello! I have been looking to do an RP in the FFXV world with someone. I would like to do to a cannon character X OC. I'm looking to double with someone who can play Ignis for me. I can play just about anyone except for Nyx
:(
. I am looking to do a romance in the storyline of the game with maybe some back story and minor changes to fit our characters in. Heres a little bit about my character ^^

My characters name is Neva Leonis, daughter of Cor Leonis. She has tanned skin and long, long brown hair down to the hip and brown eyes. She has a round face and leans a bit more stocky on body types. When she was younger there was an incident resulting in a fire and Cor nearly losing his family. Since them his kept them close in the crown city. Soon after, Neva was enlisted as a Glaive member and has since then become the royal scribe for the royal crown.
Neva is very dedicated and detailed in her work. She is a more silent character. Choosing to observe more then run her own mouth. She's an above average close ranger fighter. Meaning she can hold her own in battle for several hours if it called for it. Her relationship to the main group is they are at least friends. Neva herself wields a large double sided battle axe.

As far as my writing style goes. I don't expect all the majesty of the stars to be put into every response but I would appreciate it I could at least grasp what it is your trying to tell. I prefer longer reponses to shorter ones. I tend to write a few paragraphs myself but I understand if two characters are talking that responses are going to be shorter. As long as you give me something to go off of I'll be happy ^^

If there's any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask. Also, I'm totally open to any ideas you may have in mind. Nothing is set in stone for a story. I prefer to RP on either here or discord and email if it calls for it. I hope to hear back from someone. Thank you ^^
again, I've never been able to get over how good of a game FFXV was despite it already being a few years old. I'm looking to hopefully find someone to double up with.

Oh man, I love the idea and wish I could participate, only I have a very full slate currently. Final Fantasy XV holds a near and dear place to my heart, and the character concept is very much awesome, in my opinion. I adore Ignis too. Anyhow, I wish you luck with gaining someone's intrigue! It was enough to maintain mine. =)

Are you still accepting partners? I have written for Ignis a few times and I am pretty open-minded about who my character writes for me. Please let me know. c:

Are you still accepting partners? I have written for Ignis a few times and I am pretty open-minded about who my character writes for me. Please let me know. c:
Oh man, I love the idea and wish I could participate, only I have a very full slate currently. Final Fantasy XV holds a near and dear place to my heart, and the character concept is very much awesome, in my opinion. I adore Ignis too. Anyhow, I wish you luck with gaining someone's intrigue! It was enough to maintain mine. =)
Aww thank you! If you ever find yourself with more time I'd be happy to write with you ^^ Best of luck in your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back