• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXIV RP Interest Check - Doubling - OCxCanon , CanonXCanon

spitecanberry

What if there were two dudes on the moon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy hey and hello! I'm currently on a big FFXIV kick with a big craving for a variety of new threads, so lets get down to business:

About Me:
  • Hi! I'm Sarah, pronouns are she/her, EST timezone
  • I'm in my late 20s and work full time, have family and irl obligations, etc. While I'm super excited about writing, I expect my writing partners to keep in my mind I have a busy life outside of it and be understanding. I will of course do the same for you : )
  • I prefer to write only with others 18+ and up
  • I've completed Endwalker and have played up through patch 6.1(ish)

About my Roleplay Preferences:
  • I am open to writing darker and more mature content, so long as there is ample communication around it. I've got a few no-gos when it comes to writing, but those can be discussed in private. I love angst, I love pain, I love drama and violence. Throw it at me.
  • I am open essentially only to doubling, OCxCanon ( possibly CanonXCanon, depending on the request!) you write my character's love interest, I write yours. I'm comfortable writing almost anyone among the FFXIV Cast, just ask. I will admit to having a particular interest in writing Emet Selch for someone, if that's your game. I like microwaving him in my brain. I'm also open to writing love triangles, if given the right prompts.
  • I am generally okay with writing any sort of pairing (FxF, MxM, FxM, etc. and beyond), and any gender, so feel free to ask.
  • I prefer literate to semi-literate, though I have come to realize that means different things in different online spaces. I have writing samples that can be provided, and I find my comfort level ranges anywhere between 250~ to 900~ words per reply depending on the level of action occurring. I can write more or less, according to preference and situation.
  • I write my FFXIV OC as the WoL, but if for some reason you are not comfortable with that I do have a version of her who is not. I am interested in pairing her with Estinien or Zenos, take your pick. I can be sold on pairing her with Urianger as well, or if you have another pairing idea that amuses you, my ears are open for a pitch.
  • I love, love, love learning about other people's OCs! Almost more than anything else. Tell me about your OCs, please. I'll become their number one fan, probably.
  • I am open to writing both within the game's canon, and within AUs and other alternative timelines to canon. I'm a big fan of what-ifs and canon alternatives, so feel free to explore that with me! I welcome it.
  • For now, I prefer writing in PMs, but that can also be negotiated!

If you're interested in writing, feel free to either PM me, or reply to the thread here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back