• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FFVII Role-play?

jaydonepic

I just recently played and beat FFVII and I gotta say... I loved every second of it! That's why I'm looking for a role-play with someone.

I'm a 16 year old male, I am willing to do MxM, FxM and FxF. Preferably I would like if it was semi-lit to novella but I can work around the clock and see what happens between us...

Obviously no OCs and what not cause I want to do main characters and stuff like that— I am looking to play as Vincent, Cloud, Barret, Cid, Sephiroth— But I can be whoever you like !! So, uh, yeah. This is kinda short and sweet but it's because I am desperate for a FFVII role-play.

My discord is jaydonepic and that's about it— I might not respond on here, so just add me on there ! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back