• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FF7 Cravings- rebirthed

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
You know what time it is !!! Been playing FF7 Rebirth, and while I’m not too far into the story yet, I’m thriving with what I’ve got ! Eager to thrum up some roleplays surrounding these characters, but please no spoilers for me ! Currently, I’m on Chapter 8!

Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 17+ but 21+ is preferred as I myself am near my mid 20’s. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a full-time job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of days at a time. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same, if you can.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about different pairings. I’m down to include Poly pairings! Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!

II - My character preference will be bolded! Sometimes it will just be one, or it will be both! Which means I’ll play as either/multiple.

III - Preferred ships and/or characters will have ‘*’ to indicate interest.

Pairings
Zack
x Cloud **
Zack x Aerith *
Cloud x Aerith *
Zack x Aerith x Cloud *
Zack x Sephiroth **** (Please)
Cloud x Tifa ** (platonic is welcomed too!)
Tifa x Aerith *
Cloud x Sephiroth *
Tseng x Zack
Tseng
x anyone

Please either DM me or Comment if you’re interested !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back