• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding Kingdoms.....

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
View attachment 403267

A long time ago there were four kings who were raised and taken care of by the good Queen Jade. Once they grew up, they each set off in different directions and started their own kingdoms, the only problem was none of them seemed to get along. This is the story of the kingdom's and the decision the Queen had to make in order to get peace among them, will it work? Only time will be able to tell.....

-Rules-
I just need to make sure everybody understands the rules, as they are very important when it comes to making sure everyone is happy.
1. No one-liners, it's hard for anyone to get something from that and to go off of it. I'm going to require that people reply no less then a paragraph and to please have no less then five sentences.
2. Be respectful of everyone and kind, it goes a long way and were all human with feelings on the other side of the computer.
3. If you do not say anything in out of character chat and randomly post a character or posted in character, we will ignore anybody who does this. It's very rude!
4. Please check this page, for an announcements and updates on what is going on, we also have a calendar located down below. If you scroll over the days, you can see what is going on for that day.​

Annabeth-East-19 & Salazar-South-18

Ryden-South-22 & Deems-West-22

Hana-East-16 & Kieran-North-18

Erica-South-20 & Alexius-West-20

Aeryn-West-23 & Nicholas-North-24

Jae-North-25 & Marius-East-24

Angeline-North-16 & Beau-East-18

Celeste-West-17 & Alaric -South-20​

Where is everybody currently?
Currently everybody should be at their own kingdoms planning their trip for the middle Kingdom!
Give or take it should take them a couple days to get to the middle Kingdom.​

Salazar
1549060482349.png
"That god dame message," Salazar said laying against a column in the throne room. "Why do we need to go to this abomination of an armistice? Brother if you gave me 2 Battalion of men and 2 years I would have finished the Eastern Campaign and secured you a peace in the form of a victory your incompetent commanders on the West could only dream of." Salazar was in the room with his siblings and knights, discussing the recent letter they have received from their grandmother. He hasn't seen his family for quite some time and he felt awkward having to talk to them. He was used to the battlefield, the soldiers under his command. That is of course how he got his nickname "The Dragon of the South" and he was proud of it. His opinion of the message was quite clear, there was no way he would support going to the middle kingdom. He looked near him seeing the knights surrounding them. He found his second in command, a competent and loyal solder by the name of Ogynan. "Here I'll give you an example brother. OGYNAN! FRONT AND CENTER!" He shouted.
Reiia silver Reiia silver Benthelame Benthelame FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Wonderblue Wonderblue OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu

Alexius
1549061593024.png
Alexius was walking back and forth in front of the throne pacing himself and speaking "Now make sure not to do anything that could make us look bad ok? I'm already in hot water with the parliament due to this message and I would like it if I didn't have to defend anymore. Is that clear? So no fights, no declaring war, no murder, no infidelity do you know what just behave yourselves." he looked tired, working all night doing paperwork because of his recent appointment as prime minister of the country, helping his brother in affairs and other things that most would think as nonsense. He knew his family where competent. But the political turmoil the parliament was in was far beyond their knowledge, being that Alexius tried to shield them from it. Still, he loved them and just wanted the royal families image to uphold. Then to gain information said towards the tall figure standing in the room, "Lawrance, could you please come here? There is something I'd like to ask you."
idalie idalie Mooniee Mooniee dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will FireMaiden FireMaiden

Hana
the sun was brightly shining, it was a glorious day and one that would cause somebody to go outside and play. Not this girl, at this point she was running down one of the halls as one of the guards was quickly teasing it to her. Giggles could be heard coming out of her mouth, she loved causing trouble, except this time it was kind of one of those things where trouble found her. She was soaking wet at this point, having gotten caught playing in the fountain in the front. She liked the water because it seemed to make everything better, on top of that she was conjuring flowers and leaving them everywhere. That often was a dead giveaway of where she was, if there were flowers trickling down across the yard, then you could be guaranteed that she could be found across the yard. Finally after that seem like an impossible chase, they manage to grab her and began to guide her to her room where she could get the proper scolding from her mother figure.

At this point, she was really hoping that maybe her brother would come by and stop the guard or something. She loved and adored her older brother Beau as she began to struggle, she called out. "Beau!!!"

PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

[ I don't believe in Destiny. ]
Alaric - 20 - Heir to South

His Kingdom's pride and joy, the heir of heat, the patron pyromancer- Prince Alaric went by many names. Ever since he was little, he dazzled the people with his gifts. His magic was beautiful, but carried a destructive power like no other.
So where was this man? Well, Alaric was sitting in the throne room, listening to his brother rant. He'd learned many years ago to not interrupt Salazar when he was all worked up, for that caused unnecessary squabbles.
"Don't you think I would if I could?" Alaric spoke softly. He was a fighter by nature, but the Kingdom had seen enough battle recently. Their troops were not as strong as they used to be, and in no condition to fight. The verbal swipe at the 'incompetent generals' made him flash a warning look at Salazar, but he let this slide for now.
The future King was on his throne, leaning his head on his hand and with this visible dismal Aura to him. "I don't like this, either, but we must hear them out, not for the sake of victory, but for the sake of every soldier that's died in this war. We have a chance to return them home to their families, and it is in our best interest to take it." It appeared Alaric laid down the law.

[ I don't believe in Destiny. ]

Sir Lawrence Llewellyn

The morning was as if any other, Lawrence rose with the sun and ran the palace grounds before returning for training. Washing off the thin veil of sweat which glistered on his brow, he exchanged his tunic for a gambeson and was aided by a squire in buckling down the steel plates of his armour. Usually, he'd do it alone, but it was any day now that the arrangements for marriage would be enacted and the West would gain a queen, yet lose one all the same. Aeryn. He'd developed something of a soft spot for the princess, something that was being threatened with this adjustment to the equilibrium. In his line of work, feelings would never stick and shouldn't have been worth thinking about. Even then, there he was, stern and solemn with the heart of some forlorn boy. He should've been ashamed.

Tending to the royal family, Sir Llewellyn came from a respected family with years of faithful service. Who else to be the royal hound? He followed them through meetings, on alternating hours and days it depended on the person, meetings, but all the same, it was controlled. Perhaps once he'd imagined a life without it, a life where he would wander into the wilds and never return. Bathe in streams until the scars washed from his skin and the breath was stolen from his cold, blue lips. Feeding the foxes as he rotted on the bank, moulded into the clay. Those were the dreams he had, the nightmares he endured and wished for all the same. It would be simpler, no doubt. Yet hope and faith, they reverberated in his bones. Death would only be a heroic act to others or a cowardly deed. Make it one or the other.

From the corner of the room, he was called upon by the younger prince. The Knight shifted with a clank, posture stiff and straight, his chest out and shoulders back in a permanent ache of airs and graces. He bowed, moved forward with a hand on the hilt of his sword; the dark cape falling partially as if a curtain to conceal his left side. "Yes, my liege?" Rising back to his full height, towering now with the sunlight at his back filtering in through the grand windows, Law became a silhouette. "I am but a loyal servant, -- your question, go on." Llewellyn gestured.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Mooniee Mooniee dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will FireMaiden FireMaiden

Salazar
1549063817988.png

He looked at his brother, "He's right." He thought. He knew about the soldiers wishes to go home but he also knew about those who wanted the war to go on as that was how they were able to provide for their family. He calmed down, sighing and looking towards where his sisters where they probably worried about another argument between brothers. He also feared to anger his brother so he stopped and looked towards his brother and said "Fine your right... I'll give this political marriage thing a chance. But if this truce collapses I will order the eastern Forces to advance." Then he continued to wait for his second in command to arrive.
Wonderblue Wonderblue OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu
(Mentioned: Reiia silver Reiia silver and FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

Alexius
1549064479623.png

"Yes now Lawrance, you have experience in the field right? Would you mind if you inform me and the rest of my siblings about our potential allies? Who to worry and who to trust in your opinion?" he, of course, trusted the knight. Lawrance served his family long enough that Alexius had held him in higher regard than the rest of the staff. The tall man had served his sister and brother, yet always helped him in any questions he had about the front and any military events that happened. Lawrance is what Alexius considered an asset, someone he would not want to give away lightly.
idalie idalie
(Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Mooniee Mooniee and dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will )

Sir Lawrence Llewellyn

He nodded sharply in response, clearing his throat before answering. "My experience in the field does not equate to that of political insight, but from what I have gathered in my assessments of our fellow Kingdoms, there are few leaders I would watch out for. Whilst I understand and take into account that these might alter with the current engagement plan--" He was bitter about that still, careful not to spit it or let it catch on his throat. "--the South has warmongerers and a collection of skilled fighters, yet unexpectedly to the North I've heard rumours of rather disturbing events. Especially regarding their eldest princess. The East, seems to be harmless from what I've seen but I wouldn't put it past them to be far more politically savvy. There are various possibilities and lingering dangers, if you would like my most honest recommendation, treat all as if guilty until proven innocent."

Llewellyn's features crumpled in consideration, "Then again, you must factor in the forced arrangements. I have no doubt her Highness Queen Jade, Gods save her, had all the right intentions but I cannot determine if it'll throw off any ulterior motives. That said, you will have to ask Princess Aeryn, as I know she is currently the acting Spymaster to the crown and undertakes all situations regarding." Came the conclusion of the Knights official response, saluting to return his arms to his side. "I hope what information I could relay is accurate and informative, as I mentioned, my physical skill does not give me adequate knowledge."

The light poured past his features like liquid gold, dripping across his cheekbone and slicing his jaw, in exchange, it altered the shadows on the other half of his face. Shadows pooled in his eye socket, shaping his lips and accentuating the strong shape of his nose. He knew that rain would come sooner or later, there was a reason they lived so far West with the roar of rivers and lapping of lakes. It was in every Westerner's blood to see beauty in the water, Law lamented it. An awful reminder.

Interaction(s): SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
6e67f8badb652ee7f70ccd535057e5dc (1).jpgAeryn Chanalet
Interaction: idalie idalie SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Mentioned: Mooniee Mooniee dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will
"Have I made my orders absolutely clear?" The diluted grey sunlight filtered in around slender shoulders which were slumped over the mahogany map table, the voice firm but low, graceful. The man on the other side stood straight, nodding. "Repeat them."

"I'm to relay your command to all officers on all fronts to call a cease fire. Only engage enemy forces for defense of peaceful terms, and to be prepared for a retreat. Do nothing until they receive further orders from...from your brother, Prince Demetrius. You wish your troops the best, as you will not be returning as their commander unless drastic circumstances call for it," His voice lacked enthusiasm, it shook slightly. He was not happy his Princess, the prized General, the girl who had kicked his ads more times than he could count. He would bow, earning a soft, but slight smile.

"Go. You have to hurry and get that message out and return to your post. Lawrence will have your head otherwise," She chuckled, giving him a wave as he bowed once more, leaving Aeryn alone in the large war room. She was really the only one her siblings who ever used it her. Her younger ones weren't trained for it, and Deems seemed to avoid it if he could. It felt like home sometimes, after arguments with her family or hard days, it's a good place to get away.

She leaned on the large window frame, watching the rain tap the window as it did pretty much nonstop, before she sighed, and pushed herself up. Knowing her little brothers, at least one of them would be in the throne room. Walking down the halls, she knew it would be one of the last times she did. Aeryn didn't want to leave. She loved her kingdom, it's people...the thought of an arranged marriage...

As she entered the throne room, she just barely picked up the tail end of what Lawrenece had said. "Ask me about what?" She said, taking a spot beside the knight, taking a moment to smooth an unwanted ruffle in her dress.

Celeste - Youngest Princess of the Western Kingdom
3595_NYQg3r7R.png
Celeste rolled her eyes at her brother’s lecture. “Yes, yes, I know.” Alexis was awfully stressed today. Was it a lack of sleep? More likely, it was the parliament on his case, like he mentioned. All of the political speak was boring her. The golden light instead caught her attention, following it from Lawrence’s face to the large window. Oh how she wished for it to rain. It was much too sunny for her liking, yearning for the clouds to roll together until the sky was a deep gray. It was when she was happiest. She could spend hours letting raindrops hit and drench her hair. But when would it start? Maybe she would have to go for a swim later.

The arranged marriage did interest her though, even if it was for politics. Maybe it would liven up her boring life. She wasn’t a great leader or politician like her siblings. So what was she supposed to do? She would never touch the throne. Maybe she just wasn’t meant for all of this.

Her mood took a complete turn when Aeryn entered the throne room. “Aeryn! You’re here!” She almost yelled in excitement. Celeste looked up to her big sister for so many reasons. Her beauty, her intelligence, everything she did was elegant. Although she never had the chance to become close to her sister, Celeste always wanted her attention in hopes that she could one day become as perfect as Aeryn.

Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden idalie idalie SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Last edited:
Erica
Erica sat near the window, her calm demeanor making her current guard rather uncomfortable, she didn't know any other way to be. She liked being alone, but for some reason they were currently requiring her to have a guard with her at all times. She smiled a little bit, it was probably because she was a rather sneaky individual when she didn't want to do something. As soon as she found out about her engagement, she was mortified and the once calm woman threw a hissy fit. The truth was, she was deeply in love with someone else in the last thing she wanted was to end up in some kind of marriage. At that point when she had calmed down, she had threatened to disappear and that was very much possible with her. Now, she was treated like a prisoner and she hated it, she wanted nothing more than to be with the one she desired.

Slowly she decided to leave the room, wanting to check on what brothers or sister were up to, the guard trailed not far from behind her. When she walked into the room, she heard her brother talking about something regarding giving the Arrangement a chance . She frowned a little bit, wanting to know why everyone had to fight all the time. She quickly looked around and gave a slight smile, shaking her head. "Of course it's not going to work, there's people like you who enjoy the stupidity of war...." she hadn't meant to be so harsh, but she was feeling quite annoyed at the time being. "It's also not going to work, because it's pointless to force people to be together.... I will not have it, as soon as I get the opportunity I'm out of here..."

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Alexius​
Hearing all that Lawrance had said Alexius started to ponder then reaching into a pouch, took out a small bag of gold and then gave it to Lawrance "Thank you, Lawrance, here is for the trouble and for the good information." he smiled then hearing a voice and seeing his younger sister run towards the door he looked in that direction and exclaimed " Ah! Sister your here! I didn't expect you with all the orders to the frontlines. I was just preparing the rest for the prepared marriages. Of course I was going to repeat what I said to you but since your here I'll just continue." He was about to on a rant until he could see the boredom on his sister's face and said "Attually how about we take a break and prepare for the trip?" He smiled then started to scurry out of the room.

idalie idalie FireMaiden FireMaiden Mooniee Mooniee

6e67f8badb652ee7f70ccd535057e5dc (1).jpgAeryn Chanalet
Interaction: idalie idalie SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Mooniee Mooniee

Mentioned: dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will
Aeryn gave Celeste a smile. A genuinely happy smile. She almost felt guilty for not being very close with her, with any of her siblings, and while she's trying to fix it and she knows it's truly her parents fault, again, she still feels guilty. "Of course I'm here Cici, someone has to keep you fools in line. And I know Lawrence here is the one who gives you the bad ideas," Aeyrn said with a light chuckle and playful nudge to her long time friend. Anyway, she looked to her youngest brother, nodding. "Yes, well, I didn't have much to do like normal. I was clearing up cease fires and helping negotiate some resource shares and canoe sites woth enemy generals who had also been ordered to cease fire or retreat. Queen Jade made it clear that we won't be fighting anymore, and I-hey! I'm not don't talking! Alexius!" She laughed a little as he began to usher them out of the throne room, making sure that she took ahold of Celeste's hand. "Have any of you seen Deems yet today?"

Casca remained silent. It was difficult thing to accomplish when discussions of this sort were being had but one that he could manage nonetheless. The talks of peace with neighboring kingdoms had been little more than rumors up until now, but how to achieve it? Beneath their commander, the troops of the south were a force to be reckoned with. That much was certain. Two years, He shook his head briefly, repulsed by the thought. There were too many wounded-- too many mothers without sons and too many sons who would only know their fathers through embellished tales of glory and sacrifice. He thought instead of the marriages, but it didn't last. Any splendor he might have imagined was cut down by the potent declaration that it wouldn't work at all. It was a bitter and chilling truth; the princess had a knack for those. Anyone who glanced at his stoic face would detect the beginnings of a smile.

Sir Lawrence Llewellyn

Aeryn. It was her voice, it had to have been her damn voice. Draped in navy and lace which clung to her figure, Lawrence wasn't sure whether to go headfirst out a window or stand and suffer. Evidently, he would come to pick the latter. This was professionalism, no matter who captured your eye. In consideration, Llewellyn wanted both of his plucked from the sockets and discarded a long way from anywhere important. Law cleared his throat; voice a notable and comforting tone of low and gruff, but familiar in its warmth of how he addressed the royals. "Princess," His head dipped immediately for the sake of protocol, "Or should I say, General?" The Knight's lips twisted upward in the slightest.

The Prince soon skipped over what they'd spoken of to Aeryn before Lawrence could open his mouth, shutting it again as Celeste yelled out. He was given a gold purse, something Law was unsure to do with. Usually, he was paid wages through the treasury and in the confusion, the Knight almost felt like some cheap source of quick flash news. "... Ah, a break." He sighed, "... the trip." It weighed heavy on his shoulders. Alexius vanished soon after, baffling him further.

He put the pouch of gold down on one of the small side tables, he had no need for material wealth. Not when he practically lived in the palace, nor was he one for flamboyancy. The closest to that would be a nice coloured tunic which differed from his plain whites. Law was humble, save for the leisurely use of the palace blacksmithy whom he'd returned to again and again with shattered swords and blunt blades.

His words dried up until Aeryn asked for the location of the eldest. "I suppose he could be in his study," the Knight followed them out, raising his voice in a gentle suggestion. If anything he had to stay in some proximity of a royal, the fact it was this one made his heart sink to his feet.

Interaction(s): FireMaiden FireMaiden SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Mentioned: Mooniee Mooniee dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will

Ryden - Eldest of the South

The female remained silent as she listened to her younger brother talk about the current war effort with the Eastern Front. Even from the beginning, she wasn't entirel for it, but tensions were high and something had to be done to ease the mind of the people.

She sat next to Alaric on a throne of her own. It was a lot more minimalistic and subtle. Ryden was never one for making a statement. By her side, her sword leaned against the right arm rest of the throne as she looked around the room. Quite frankly, her mind was somewhere else rather than focused on listening to her younger sibling. She thought about the upcoming visit to the middle kingdom, thought about who she would see over there. It had been many years since the split occurred. Ryden wondered if anything changed.

The female was broken out her trance when she heard Alaric speak up. She returned her attention to the conversation at hand.

"If I may interject, it's a better idea to focus on our upcoming travel and preparing for it rather than worrying about a battle that may or may not happen"

Ryden stood up from her throne. The fabric of the red dress she was wearing flowed with her movements, the edge of the skirt reaching just down to the floor with barely a millimeter of clearance.

"I'll be in my room if you need me. I still need to pack some of my clothing and other items"

As Ryden walked out of the room, her escorts followed. In the back of her mind, there was still the nagging through about her soon-to-be marriage. She couldn't say for certain whether or not she was excited or happy or felt anything about it in general. Though, she was sure that she'll get used to it. Who knows, she might enjoy it

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Wonderblue Wonderblue Reiia silver Reiia silver

6b6c311171bcd0ab709ea52bbbb6a464.jpg
Interactions: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix and EndlessHope EndlessHope
Mentions: Lenny2000 Lenny2000

The sun shines through her window and wakes her up softly. She sighs. Today she would meet her brother, her grandmother and her cousins again, after at least 10 years. If Nicholas still remembers me? Or will he even recognize me?
She is mostly the first to wake up, so that makes her responsible to wake up her younger siblings. She went to their rooms, located on different floors of the building. First, she got to wake up Kieran. She knocked on the door, before opening the massive wooden door and entering. "Kieran, dearie~ wake up, it's time~" she slowly goes to his bed and sits on the edge, while she's brushing through his hair. This is one of the last days before I won't see him and Angeline again.
She smiles in a sad manner until Kieran wakes up. With squinted eyes, she smiles at him. "Good morning, Kieran. I hope you rested well"

Last edited:
Angeline (Angel) - Youngest Princess of the North - 16
tumblr_mnr90n0Tgk1qknmq4o4_500.png
Angel had been up for hours. She usually didn't wake up so early, but thoughts of the arranged marriages had prevented her from having a good sleep. And so she had come down to the kitchens, to take her mind off it by baking. Having simultaneously baked 7 varieties of pastries, just for the distraction, a giant spread of desserts covered the kitchen counters. Most of the kitchen servants were just finishing up their breakfast.

Beaming, she addressed the head chef, "Thank you so much for letting me use the kitchen again. I baked a little too much, so please tell the other servants they can help themselves to anything they want!" The head chef's eyebrows shot up. "No, Your Highness, we couldn't. This is too generous."

Angel shook her head, taking a plate that contained a little of everything. "I'm just going to take this plate to my siblings. Really, please just tell everyone that it's my thanks for all the hard work they've done for the palace,"

"In that case, Your Highness, I speak on behalf of everyone in this kitchen when I say we're truly grateful," the man said, bowing low. Angel waved it off. "It's no problem at all! Anyways, I'll be going now, so have a good day!" And with that, she left, with the head chef and several other nearby servants calling out their thanks.

Holding the plate carefully, Angel made her way to Kieran's room, where a maid has said her sister was. She poked her head in. "Jae? You here?" Seeing Jae on the edge of Kieran's bed, she walked over. Her sister had a forlorn expression on her face. She could guess why. She nudged Jae's arm with the rim of the plate. "Have some, Jae."

Hyelin Hyelin EndlessHope EndlessHope

Theia - Lady-in-Waiting to Princess Celeste of the West - 22
latest
Theia stood quietly at the side of the throne room, so as to not interrupt the royals. Listening to the discussion, she pondered the idea. What if Princess Celeste was to marry one of the royals from the south? Would Theia have to follow her? She shuddered at the thought of it. She didn't want to go back to that kingdom. Back to the place where her parents...She shook her head subtly to clear her thoughts, and her hands, folded in front of her, clenched.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Mooniee Mooniee (same room but didn't interact)

Eren.Jaeger.240.1756801.jpg
The summons had arrived as Beau was stepping out of his morning bath. A maid had come to inform him that a message had been delivered, and he was to meet his siblings in the common room immediately. Of course, the maid had also regretfully informed him that his youngest sister was missing. He had quickly made himself decent, dripping hair and all, before he took off looking for the girl in question. She was always running herself into some kind of mess, causing him all sorts of stress. He mused about the mysterious message as he wound his way through the castle halls. He was looking for something, his eyes darting to and fro. After having turned down another hall, his face lit up at the sight of a few scattered petals.

"Found you," he murmured, bending to pick up one of the delicate flowers only to be confused by the droplets of water that seemed to follow the trail of flora. What had she gotten into this time? Beau had a bit more urgency in his step as he began following his sister's trail. It wasn't long before he heard the guard's voice, and then the giggles that followed. His frown relaxed, a small smile lifting his lips as the delicate sound filled his ears. That was, until he heard her call out his name.

"Beau!"

He whipped around the corner so fast that he almost didn't miss the wall, but that barely fazed him as the pair came into sight, and he rounded on the guard.

"Unhand her!" The guard seemed to hesitate even as Beau approached them furiously. "Now!" He bellowed, a fire sparking in his eyes. By the time he had arrived at Hana's side, the guard had reluctantly backed off. Beau placed his hands protectively over Hana's arms, putting himself between her and the guard.

"You Royal Highness-" He cut them off with a deadly glare over his shoulder.

"I don't care what your orders are. You will never lay a hand on a royal again, or I'll see to it that it be removed," he snapped, "Now get out of my sight! She is under my watch now."

The guard bowed and left the area rather swiftly after that.

Sighing heavily as he watched them go, Beau's expression softened greatly as he turned to look at his sister. "Are you all right? You're soaked. You could catch a chill." He fussed, brow furrowed in concern. Only his dearest sister Hana could cool his anger in an instant. It was almost comical how quickly his enraged expression had melted.

Reiia silver Reiia silver

Deems

Interactions: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Mooniee Mooniee FireMaiden FireMaiden NightPhoenix NightPhoenix idalie idalie

Drumming his fingers on the large wooden desk of his study, Deems tried to calm his nerves as he picked up the pen to write another draft of the letter he'd spent most the morning trying to write, tossing the previous one into the waste basket on the other side of the room.

Darling,

This whole arranged marriage thing is stressing me out, and I haven't even packed my things yet. I was supposed to as we'll be departing for the middle kingdom soon, but just the thought of the upcoming events is making me feel quiet out of it. I've always known I would probably have to marry for politics, as that's what father's instilled in me, but now that it is about to happen I am terrified about how it'll all go. I would say that I shouldn't have fallen in love to begin with, but that wouldn't be fair to you, as you're one of the most wonderful thing in my life. Not even politics will be able to keep us apart if I can do anything about it, my dear. Hopefully the-

Scrambling to hide the letter as he heard the door swing open, he turned to find a servant bowing and he motioned for them to speak. "Sorry to interrupt, but your Brother Prince Alexius sent me to look for you a while ago, and it was hard to find you. He asked for your presence in the throne room, Your Highness." she bowed and Deems dismissed her, tossing the unfinished letter into a desk drawer and locking it.

His heart still pounding a bit, he made his way down to the throne room, meeting them just outside heading in his direction. "Yes?" he said to Alexius, though he greeted the rest of them with a general hello.

Ognyan

It was nearing the time. Soon, assuming all goes as planned, bells would be ringing and a reign of peace may last. Sure, it's a peace without gain though. Ognyan has been preparing for his trip. He's gotten an incomplete draft of his history book, which he intends to work on his way to the Middle Kingdom. He wants to meet many royal people of the other kingdoms. All of these wants will have to come before his job however: protecting his liege Prince Salazar.

It is his job which shall be the reason why Ognyan is within the throne. His liege is talking to his family members about the trip to the Middle Kingdom. Unlike the knight, disappointment and anger follow the prince regarding the ceasefire. Now, Salazar commanded Ognyan to come front. With command, the knight marches to the front of his liege.

"Yes your majesty?"

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Aster
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

Picking out clothes for her lady to bring on the trip in the royal wardrobe, Aster set a few of the expensive and fancy dresses into one of the many suitcases she expected to fill. She was unsure about the weather and fashion of the middle kingdom, or what her future husband may like, so Aster wanted to make sure that Princess Hana was well prepared and beauteous. She cared for her a great deal, so it was obvious that she'd do anything to ensure that she was well, body mind and soul. No matter if that meant they would need to pack a dozen or so suitcases just for her dresses.

Hearing a bit of commotion in the halls, Aster frowned slightly as that telltale giggling echoed down to her ears. Hana could be a bit of a mischievous, misbehaving young lady at times, and Aster had gotten to know the antics and evil laughter she would emit. Not exactly evil, but not what would indicate that she'd done something ladylike recently.

Stepping out into the hall with a sigh as the laughter grew louder, Aster placed her hands on her hips and made a stern face as the princess rounded the corner, screaming and drenching wet. A guard was chasing after her, seemingly in good spirits, but he was quickly dissuaded from some angry yelling from her protective older brother. He could be a bit overbearing at times, though Hana truly shouldn't be running through the halls dripping wet. In addition to that, she'd practically ruined a perfectly good dress.

"Princess Hana," Aster said with a voice of authority, despite only being a servant and she a princess. She motioned for her to come to her and she started to walk off toward her royal chambers in search of some dry clothes and a towel.

Salazar​
Seeing his sister leave after what she said made him a bit uneasy. The fact that his older sister wouldn't talk to him with any feeling in her voice unsettled him. Still, he ignored it as Ognyan finally came to his side. "Ah! Finally, you came! Great, now Ognyan we will be preparing a division of men for the protection of the royal family in case anything happens. Also, make sure they come from our regiment so that brother won't interfere in case things go wrong in the middle kingdom." said Salazar, He respected Ognyan and knew that he would complete the job and at the best capacity. "Ok brother, I'm going to find the last member of our expedition." He started to leave the room exiting the doors he turned towards where Erica was and exclaimed "Now there you are! I was just about to look for you."
OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu Wonderblue Wonderblue Reiia silver Reiia silver
(Mention: FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )

Alexius​
Hurrying out of the room he came upon his brother Deems. He loved Deems and would never want anything to happen to him. But every time Deems did something to reform the kingdom Alexius would have to take the fire from the Parliment. The fact that he doesn't see Deems that often might have not helped that fact. But still, as he saw his older brother his tired eyes lit up "There you are a brother!" He said as he smiled "I need to talk to you privately. It's about the upcoming political marriage and your duties." Before his brother even answered he started to lead him to a small chamber Alexius used for paperwork, the room was filled as he recently had to finish paperwork for 3 months in a span of a few days. He sat down on a chair and then gesturing to the small sofa in the corner said: "Sit brother."
dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back