• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Your faceclaim makes the princess look like an expensive hooker, at least mine actually looks like royalty lol
No I didn't even mean it like that lol I just said what I thought xD i never said that you should change it though (: it is like it is no? And sorry if I offended you in that way!

Your faceclaim makes the princess look like an expensive hooker, at least mine actually looks like royalty lol
I know a lot of people are nice and that's great but these are characters I made with the views that (for Fox) ethics, morals and the rules of war are completely subjective to him to its kinda difficult to convince a guy like that to be kind.

Nicholas is in a different ballpark completely yet none for the better except for understanding/following the rules of war guidelines that have been taught to him in childhood.

Yup that's true... but Jae is gonna at least try that Fox won't kill anybody. Kindness is coming later ;P

I'm sorry but do to a change in my life, I won't be able to rp as much as I'd like so I'm dropping a few rps, and unfortunately this one is one of them. I'm very sorry for this and I know it'll mess things up, but I'd rather drop it now then make some half assed posts before disappearing.

YEET, none of my notifs for the OOC are working. BUT I just made two limericks for a damn scene and it took me a while, thank me l8tr xxx

I'm sorry but do to a change in my life, I won't be able to rp as much as I'd like so I'm dropping a few rps, and unfortunately this one is one of them. I'm very sorry for this and I know it'll mess things up, but I'd rather drop it now then make some half assed posts before disappearing.

ok, thanks for letting us know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back