• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
alright i finally posted for both my characters! tobias is open for interactions if someone wants to bump into him i guess? FireMaiden FireMaiden i hope you don't mind that annette is seeking out your character? i can change things if you wanted something different!

Also, for the royals of the Eastern Kingdom, breakfast has been served! Six different amuse bouches, with the slight difference of actually being filling to the stomach.

Suddenly got an idea for a pharmacist or medic-esque character, though I'm not sure of going through with it. Would this kind of character be allowed?

I have a quick question as well; is anyone aware of the pairings of the arrangement besides the Queen of the Middle Kingdom in-universe?

suzu suzu , is it alright for me to assume that Reon is in his room? Was thinking of having Richter pay him a visit. :'D

Nano Nano ohh what a coincidence !! I was going to have Reon do some things and then go look for Richter! Would it be ok if they met somewhere in the castle?
hmm...maybe they happen to meet at the training grounds or something? I was thinking that Richter would likely invite Reon for a light spar before heading to breakfast or something. o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back