• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In terms of economy and all, I'm currently under the assumption that it's all related to the magic of the people there? Like maybe the south specializes in smithing, east with agriculture, etc? Just my two cents.

I have written the western lore but I'm not sure if I should post it or not.

Of course depending on what kind of area are they in as well and the commodities common to those kind of geographical region.

You guys a conversation with your siblings or people of your kingdom?

Maybe form one and post that there, or tag the people in your kingdom on your post to get a concensus.

We Northerners have a chat of our own and are coordinating

Yep we've done that but well I'm still waiting for Reiia silver Reiia silver to read it so it won't conflict with any of the plots, I was thinking of a kingdom hidden inside a rainforest thus explaining the constant rain, exporting the woods and the exotic meats inside to maintain economy, I kinda described the people as wiry, agile, quick moving people and they worked as talented spies or explorers, they also lived on top of treehouses while others living in some of the forest clearings and probably the entire kingdom housed around 70-80 thousand people (I assume the forest is larger than average)? I also thought the kingdom ruled a massive portion of the river connecting it with the sea and maintained a pretty powerful navy. Also in the lore I also mentioned our navy's only rival is the northerners' ships because of the ice and stuff? While most landwarfare is conducted through guerrilla tactics and hit and run strategies.

The Northerners gave advantage in their home territory, especially in their home territory.

Other then that, the Northern navy would lose toe to toe to the Western Navy, though they would never do that willingly. Rather relying in just as much hit and run or never engaging at all.

Just don’t forget about our people, they can speed tooz.

Vance_Meridian Vance_Meridian I looked over your character, and I just wanna say that I wasn't talking about your character back then. I was actually talking about Wasted Ink Wasted Ink 's character, who I knew of as Vance before he got renamed as Xander. Myrrh would never feed her "experimental" food to a diplomat like your character, unless they have a close enough relationship.

Vance_Meridian Vance_Meridian I looked over your character, and I just wanna say that I wasn't talking about your character back then. I was actually talking about Wasted Ink Wasted Ink 's character, who I knew of as Vance before he got renamed as Xander. Myrrh would never feed her "experimental" food to a diplomat like your character, unless they have a close enough relationship.

Ah, I see. I’ll change my sheet when I get home.

Am I correct in assuming that the commander of the imperial army and captain of the royal guard are two different people? Just thought it'd make more sense that way since the army is probably larger and is centered more on the battle field while the royal guard is more on the defensive side. Was planning on making the captain of the royal guard for the eastern kingdom, so I'm just checking to make sure. o:

Last edited:

I edited my CS accordingly. Sorry about the mix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back