• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Phew, that was a lot to read through. seems like a really fun group. I'm gonna write up a CS for a posh (semi-elitist) lady in waiting. Not sure if that works for any of you princesses, since I still need to read through the character sheets, but let me know if that works for any of you!

hhhhhhhhh just going to leave my cs there as a wip for today
my back hurts from sitting in one position for too long ;;;;;

You know, I really like your formatting, it’s compatible with mobile too.
Thanks! I try to make things as mobile friendly as possible, since I occasionally check up on things via the mobile site, which is why I take so long to make them... :'D

Small plug for an rp I'm running, with the permission of Reiia silver Reiia silver
Wizard Hunt
Essentially it's a rp about being on the run, Avatar the Last Airbender, from one side of the country to another because they are magic users. Any sort of magic users are welcomed, from east to west, fire to ice, etc, etc.
Feel free to have a look or ask questions!​

Nano Nano , would it be ok for Reon and Richteris to have some sort of relationship? I updated Reon's profile (even though it's just bullet points) and think they'll see each other a lot? Of course, they don't have to have a nice relationship if you don't think they mesh well!

Last edited:
Nano Nano , would it be ok for Reon and Richteris to have some sort of relationship? I updated Reon's profile (even though it's just bullet points) and think they'll see each other a lot? Of course, they don't have to have a nice relationship if you don't think they mesh well!
I definitely agree that it'd make more sense for them to frequently meet than not to due to the fact that one is the commander-in-chief of the army while the other is captain of the guard! Though Reon is extremely strict and Richter might shake his head a bit at the intensity of his entrance test, I don't see anything that would make Richter bear a particular dislike for Reon? In fact, he's probably glad that it appears that the army is under the command of someone who has their morals and sense of honor set in the right place, because Richter didn't quite have the most pleasant experience back when he was still in the army ten years ago. 8D;;; Assuming that Reon isn't prejudiced against his origins, I can see them as anything from friends, rivals, both, or (if you don't want to take a close relationship route) maybe just acquaintances due to exchange of reports? What are your thoughts?

Nano Nano , I like the idea of them being friends + friendly rivals! I can definitely see them training together and discussing combat things because of their jobs? They could be close if you want -- personally, I'm all for it, cause I don't think Reon will be making many friends lol;;

Depending on the history of the kingdoms, I can see Reon slightly disliking other kingdoms (if they have betrayed/ unfairly attacked the eastern), so I'm not too sure about that part, but it won't stop him from giving others chances and eventually trusting them. They could be over that and just joke about how they hated each other, or that could play a bigger part idk. I just figured there would be some tension between the kingdoms if the queen arranged the marriages? Feel free to tell me what you think!

suzu suzu I'm good with them being friends/friendly rivals! It actually seems like a pretty fun idea considering the fact that they seem like polar opposites yet are also similar at the same time. Rip Reon though. 8D;;;

But hmm...if the relationship between the east and south are sour grapes and Reon was initially wary of Richter, maybe it them getting close would just be a result of working together anyway? Since Reon is willing to give chances to gain his trust without immediate rejection *cough*Richter's father*cough*, Richter would probably see him in a more positive light from the start. Though at the same time, he's been "trusted" (at least to the point of not stabbing them in the back) by the general body since he was 15 due to his contributions to the country on the battlefield before his transfer to the guard. Of course, if Reon wasn't convinced due to the fact that Richter did technically leave the army, that could be something that they had to work out eventually. I think I prefer the idea of that being a thing of the past to laugh about between the two though!

just created my lady in waiting CS if there's a princess searching for one. I think she may do well with one of the older siblings, but the (slightly) older lady/younger princess could be an interesting dynamic as well.

Was also thinking of creating a female smithy, maybe someone who's created some of the personal effects for the royals or something.

Has the youngest daughter of the east been posted yet? Also would it be possible to paste a roster in the first post of the IC or the character thread that shows who's paired up with who to keep track more easily? I just realized that I'm not very familiar with the pairings. ;;;;

Nano Nano , looks like we're in agreement then! I'm definitely looking forward to them meeting IC <3

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy , it's totally up to you which princess you choose, but just know you're free to go with Eira if you want! That is, if you don't mind her doting on you like she does with her siblings;;

I will wait with my post until either somebody of the south posts that i can interact with, or until people arrive at the middle kingdom ^^

Welp, finished off whatever else was necessary for my CS! If anyone else wants to plan anything with Richter, just gimme a holler. o/

Also I am looking for someone who won't mind may be taking on the role of the oldest southern prince.... I've contacted the person who is in charge of this role, but I noticed they have not been on and so I'm just trying to see who might be interested

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount yeah, that's what I was thinking of letting someone who doesn't have a royal character or something like that. But I will keep you in mind, in case we don't find someone..... Although Vacuum Vacuum offered they are right, it would be very weird for them to play someone who is close to the youngest Princess of the West and engaged to her at the same time... We will see what happens, my mom was not feeling good today so I had to go get her home and try to help her, so I'm a little bit tired tonight.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount yeah, that's what I was thinking of letting someone who doesn't have a royal character or something like that. But I will keep you in mind, in case we don't find someone..... Although Vacuum Vacuum offered they are right, it would be very weird for them to play someone who is close to the youngest Princess of the West and engaged to her at the same time... We will see what happens, my mom was not feeling good today so I had to go get her home and try to help her, so I'm a little bit tired tonight.
Take it easy, no rush, your heath comes first. We can rp among ourselves until your ready.

I'd be willing to, though if someone else without a royal wants to, I don't mind, since I have slight misgivings about playing two characters with a similar type of magic :'D

Edit: Also hope your mom feels better. u n u;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back