• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Female seeking either a canon x oc fandom-based roleplay or a non-fandom roleplay :)

The Mindless Opal

Unlucky Member
Hello, my name is Annie and I am a twenty year old female from Northern Colorado. I am seeking a male willing to do a fandom canon x oc roleplay or one of my few non-fandom ideas.
I average 2-5 sentences per response, and I prefer to not to write multiple paragraphs as I tend to get burned out faster when I don't know what to respond with.
I'm currently NOT looking to double; yes I probably am self-centered. :)

My Fandoms and preferred characters!:

CHUCK
John Casey

STAR TREK (the Original Series or reboot movies)
Doctor Leonard Bones McCoy
Pavel Chekov
Mr. Spock
Montgomery Scott

STAR WARS
Han Solo
Lando Calrissian
Artimage Hux
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Luke Skywalker
Poe Dameron

HARRY POTTER
Neville Longbottom
Seamus Finnigan
Draco Malfoy
Oliver Wood
Newt Scamander

CW'S ARROWVERSE
Barry Allen
Ralph Dibny
Martin Stein
Jefferson Jackson
Leonard Snart

GOTHAM
Harvey Bullock
Edward Nygma
Oswald Cobblepot
Jim Gordon
Victor Zsasz
Carmine Falcone

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
Connor
Hank Anderson
Gavin Reed
Markus

VINTAGE TV SHOWS (I will only list the tv shows, I will accept about any canon character from the following shows)
Bonanza

WKRP in Cincinnati
Maverick
Big Valley
Hogan's Heroes
M*A*S*H
The Lone Ranger
I Dream of Jeannie
The Virginian

WARRIORS (the books by Erin Hunter)
I am NOT looking to do canon characters at all, maybe multiple OCS in the canon clans or or own OC-made Clan]

JAMES BOND/KINGSMAN/SHERLOCK
I feel like these three fandoms very easily go together and would like to do a roleplay based where all three shows are in one universe.
Most canons are accepted here.
You don't have to know all three shows, but I might reference them.

Non-Fandom Ideas:

Mob Boss x College Student
A mob boss finds the dropped wallet of a broke college student, feeling bad for her begins sending her gifts and money by mail, eventually sending her an outfit and asking to meet her at dinner at his home.

The Housewife Assassin's Handbook
After the death of my husband, I led two lives. I was the perfect housewife without a husband, raising my two children, helping with school-events and hosting parties for families in my gated community. On the other side, I was a now deadly agent for the operation of the organization, ACME, which my late husband had once worked for. (you can be my husband, who turns out to not be dead, or an operative that happens to look very much like my dead husband, either for ACME or whatever you'd like to name the terrorist organization}.

Revamped Princess Diaries 2 (what would happen if I directed)
I was to become Queen of a country after my Grandmother stepped down until I was told I must marry before my inauguration or give up my throne. You're the next in line, so distantly related that our relation is nearly untraceable. Instead of seeing the throne taken from me, you decide to ask for my hand in marriage.

1920s-1940s: Europe: She Loves Me
We have been corresponding for several weeks via letters through the Lonely Hearts Club. We haven't exchanged names or photographs, only addressing one another as 'Dear Friend'. We begin working together, unknowingly, at a perfumery. While we are in love with each other by letters we hate each other in person.

Accidentally a Government Agent
I was an awkward comic bookstore sales associate, pretty but never really dated because I wasn't good with people… Until an e-mail accidently downloaded the government secrets, leading to me meeting you.. A {could be CIA, NSA, a made up security agency}, who had to pose as my boyfriend to protect me. (Your character can be anything but I was thinking maybe a man used to over-seas work, guns and big projects that is a little angry over this assignment.])

Users who are viewing this thread

Back