• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Female role-player needed! (No longer available, sorry!)

Crosswords

The Enthusiast
Alright, here I am! I am new on here, so if you have any curiosities about me, check this thread I posted:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/hello-everyone.65526/#post-1994181

Okay, and now to the actual business. I am in need of a female roleplayer to give life to a plot and a story that I am building in my mind as I write this. What I can tell about it at this very moment is that my character will be the "big bad guy". Someone on the line of a villain or a villain-ish type of person. The setting will be modern world, and it might have a bit of fantasy in it, or it might be an overpowered slice of life type of roleplay, depending on which appeals more to me and to the possible partner, and also on what ideas you and I have. That is to be lain out in time.

What I am looking for in a partner is mainly written in the thread I linked you to above, so you better check it out!

Are you curious or interested? Shoot me a PM or leave a comment and I will get to you! See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back