• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic <Feeling Creative>;

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
Hello.

It's been a long time since I've had a solid RP in my life, so I thought I could head back into the game.

I would like to RP with someone who:

* Has advanced grammar skills, uses proper punctuation when necessary.
* Advanced writing capability. I write novella and would prefer if someone wrote two paragraphs or more.
* Offers to put in their insight on what genre we will do. I will not be the only one who comes up with an idea, this is a team effort.
* Understands boundaries and respects what I will not do, I will do the same for you.
* Puts loving effort into their character development. Making your character perfect will make the story boring and will result in me leaving. :)
* Is 18+, I'm not comfortable with anyone younger. 20+ Preferably.
* Understands that life happens and there might be a day when I cannot reply.
- With that being said, if you're worried that I will "abandon" the RP I will give you a heads up if needed.

I absolutely love anything that has to deal with futuristic abilities, societies, apocalypses, etc. I prefer to do mxf and mxm with romance, but romance should not be the main focus of the plot. I crave something that will make me eager to reply, jumping off my chair, crying, all of that! Might be shooting for a bit too much but... I know my partner is out there.

If it interests you, I'm 20, college student. Female. She/Her.

Zombie plot; *I have a plot in mind for this.

I'm not just my __; Something that deals with a group of people who are more privileged than others. Maybe people with certain tattoos (maybe they were born with it) Are richer than those who weren't. Maybe there can be a plot twist to this? Needs some more thinking.

War * I have a plot for this.

Please message me if you're interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back