• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom feed my stranger things craving?

Raven14

Birdie
hello all!! i have another search thread out, but i decided to make one strictly focusing on stranger things. with the new season coming out friday, my stranger things craving is going through the roof right now, haha.

a few basics about myself just to get it out of the way. i’m 20 and use she/they pronouns! i have been roleplaying for about 9 years now and am able to write anywhere between 2-5 decent sized paragraphs per character. like most people, i tend to mirror my partners post length. if you give me more than 5 paragraphs, you can expect the same in return. i play all characters equally, if we’re doubling up, each playing a character for one another, you can expect i wont put more effort into one character. i really like getting into all my characters! my reply activity to vary from anywhere between 2-3 times a week to even daily, it all depends on how interested i am in the roleplay and whatnot.

now, about you. i don’t mind how much you write. all i ask is you don’t give me one lines. they aren’t fun, there’s nothing to work off of, and my interest goes down almost immediately. activity doesn’t bother me, if you can only reply a few times a month, it’s no worries! i’m a very patient person! i ask you’re willing to chat ooc however, i love ooc chat and it makes me a million times more comfortable with the rp as well!!
again, thats all i can really think about lol.

i’m okay with any pairings m x m, m x f, f x f, and even canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc !
if we do anything canon, which i’d probably prefer, i can play any character you ask :)
i cant wait to hear from you!

bump ! i haven’t been very active for the past week or so, if you’ve already sent me a dm and are still interested don’t be afraid to bump it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back