• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Federal Bureau of Investigation

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment

fbi-seal.jpg

"For seven years we've been fighting this silent war, Director O'Brien. How many more lives can we lose?" 

"As many as it takes. If the terrorist organization known as Thunderbird complete their objective, our entire country will be in ruins."

"But we don't even know what their objective is, sir! How are we supposed to figure it out now?!" 

"We have a lead. There's a reason why we haven't gotten enough information to stop them. We have a mole within our ranks."

"What? But how? What do you suggest we do?"

"It's simple. Find the mole and gather intel.. then, report back to me."

"But who can we trust?"

"No one."

"Hello, Team. To those of you new here at the Bureau, welcome. We have assembled this team with the best possible agents in the country. Whether you're the smartest Intelligence Analyst in the Nation, or one of our best Military assets, you will all work together in this team as one to protect the United States. Together you aren't just a team. You're a weapon. One that must take down Thunderbird. The fate of our country rests in your hands."

Greetings (insert name),

I am Assistant Director O'Brien of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You are receiving this letter because your skills and attributes have been noticed by our agents. After looking over your files and information, I have hand picked you from a select group of individuals to join the FBI. No, this letter has not been sent to you by mistake. The country needs your skills to stop a dangerous threat. If you choose to accept, come to our office in New York City this Saturday, March 25th. We understand that this may be inconvenient or last minute, but our case has grown much more dire. Upon your arrival, you will be cleared by security, and briefed for your new mission- we can discuss payment options there as well. We understand that your likelihood of having attended the FBI Academy in your past is very slim, therefore we will take the time to train you for a few weeks before you become a complete agent. Please respond to this letter as soon as possible, letting us know whether or not you accept our request.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Ashton O'Brien- Assistant Director of the FBI

Everything about the letter seemed off to you. Why would the Federal Bureau of Investigation, an agency that had some of the most brilliant minds in the world, call upon you to help them? Had things really gotten that bad? Or maybe you weren't surprised. The letter could have been the dreams of a struggling cop come true. No matter who you are, or what you thought about the letter, you found yourself at the doors of the FBI on March 25th whether you wanted to or not. And to make sure you were going to show up, you were given quite the 'inspiration' the night before, when you received your first threat. Someone in a mask with a voice modulator put a gun up to your head and told you, "You must join the FBI. But don't trust them. You'll figure out who your real allies are soon enough." And after putting a direct flight ticket to New York in your hands, they left. So, your fate was sealed. You had become a part of the FBI without your consent. So let's hope you get used to it, and let's hope you don't fall victim to yet another scheme by Thunderbird. 

Roles:

Assistant Director (NPC): @BrokenRemedy

Team Leader- Someone who has worked at the FBI for more than three years. The leader of our special unit, one who often speaks with the Assistant Director for direction and advice on their cases. Should have great communication skills, and be quick to action on the field. @Kirito Kei

Military- A rookie member who has spent the majority of their adult-hood in the military (any branch) and is highly knowledgeable in any and all areas of combat. @NemoTheSurvivor

"Criminal"- A newer member formerly charged guilty with several different cases, but traded his knowledge and skills for "freedom." Knows several of the FBI's most wanted criminals, very good at tricking the enemy. May act like they're against the FBI, but is still loyal to them for the most part. @BrokenRemedy

Special Agent- Someone who has worked at the FBI for more than three years. The member of the team who helps hold things together. A combination of brains and brawn, but overall your "average" field agent. @ReverseWells

Special Agent 2- A rookie member. A combination of brains and brawn, with a strong knowledge in stealth ops. @Proxploxtops

Super Genius- A rookie member who was brought into the team for their extensive knowledge with computers and coding. They work alongside the Assistant Director when the Team is out on missions and communicates with them via intercom. @Livson

Co-Gm desperately needed to help me make this seem more authentic and interesting. 

I can flesh this out more if I get enough interest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finally mustered up enough courage to finally write up a post to show my interest in this roleplay!

I think that it would be extremely fun to take part in this roleplay, particularity, as a character in the leader position. However, if someone comes along that really wants the spot, I'll be happy to give it to them on account of me being equally as interested in all of the other spots as well.

Oh, and I can also help to do research or flesh things out, if it comes down to it.

@BrokenRemedy

I have finally mustered up enough courage to finally write up a post to show my interest in this roleplay!

I think that it would be extremely fun to take part in this roleplay, particularity, as a character in the leader position. However, if someone comes along that really wants the spot, I'll be happy to give it to them on account of me being equally as interested in all of the other spots as well.

Oh, and I can also help to do research or flesh things out, if it comes down to it.

@BrokenRemedy

Awesome! Thank you! The leader is yours!

i'll take the veteran special agent

Got it!

@Proxploxtops Well I suppose if you really want it. I guess I can switch to another position, like I said, the leader position wasn't the only one I was interested in.

Also, everyone, the spots are now filled! I'll work on a thread (it will be Hosted) and have it up tonight.

Hey guys! Sorry, my thread isn't up! I have been extremely busy and overwhelmed as of late, but I will work on it ASAP. Is everyone still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back