• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fear of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Welcome to the thread! I’m glad we got a Wilson onboard.
Also, I apologize for taking forever to respond, Verdana. I’ll respond soon, I’ve been away from the thread for long enough.

I hope you'll enjoy roleplaying with us, DinnerRoll!

It's perfectly fine! I understand that, sometimes, a break is required, even if it lasts a year.
Heh, that happened to me once, actually

Now I left what the other person was doing generally ambiguous, so if CF ever decided to toss WX-78 in, I wouldn't have any objections... that would mean that Wilson could also be whomever Webber encountered, however it seems that your post would work well with mine, given how Wilson felt he was being watched.

Granted, the shadows would likely be the ones giving off such a feeling, but that doesn't mean they're the only ones watching. And Wes could hop in, let's say, later in the night? Perhaps he made a torch and runs across the campfire with Wilson and Webber

C'mon, I know life's probably holding you back, but still, I was anticipating at least an announcement by now ;P

Have a very happy Christmas, you guys! It's been 38 days since our last post and I hope we'll be able to continue soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back