• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fear of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
Here is where we can discuss everything and anything.

latest

Well, I started playing DS four days ago, so I'm not too familiar with it or its storyline, but I know the mechanics pretty well!

I like Webber thus far, honestly! He's a nice, challenging character with some useful abilities

Cool :3 I like Webber too. I gotta say my favorites are probably Wilson, Woodie, and Wes. Wilson is always a good character to start with since he doesn't have any drawbacks and has that beard for winter. Woodie, I just like his dialogue and his werebeaver form can be really useful for farming. As for Wes- Well, it's hard not to like such a cute mime X3

Anyways, sorry for rambling. It's just nice to find someone who has started playing the game, considering it's not as relevant as it once was. So you're interested in doing the thread? Are there any particular characters you wanted to use?

Once again, I'll have to go with Webber! He'd be useful in some unique scenarios, I'd like to think.
After all, winter will set in eventually, and we'll need a supply of silk to fashion insulated clothing, right?

Okay, cool ^ ^ And you're not wrong, making winter clothes has to be a cinch when you produce your own silk X3
Well, I'll be taking Wes and WX since I kind of already claimed them on the character page.

Sorry for not answering sooner! Your character sheet is wonderful :3 When would you like to start the thread?
Also I like the little Webber in a suit X3 Adorable.

Whoops, sorry for my absence! I'd honestly be fine with starting whenever you'd like! And thank you, that drawing took me about five hours to complete!

Okay, we can start the thread soon then :3 But first things first, how would you like to start it out? I was thinking that maybe Wes could discover Webber while out collecting materials. What do you think? Also I’d say the outcome was well worth the five hours, it turned out really nice!

I was thinking something along those lines myself, actually! I was thinking Webber could have emerged from the postern a bit later than Wes, so perhaps he headed towards the direction of his base? And thanks!

I s'pose I gotta do something first? Or perhaps you're just busy and I shouldn't be bothering you like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back