• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fear Itself

gayeggmemes said:
When roughly will 'The Results' be in btw, if you can say. Not that the tension is killing me or anything... >w>
Definitely sometime this week. :) I'm thinking either Wednesday or Friday, whichever works best for everyone. And if anyone needs an extension, that works too.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Also, are you going to get Ryan Seacrest to announce who's accepted and not? Otherwise I'm afraid I have to quit this roleplay.
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD ALL DAY AND IT WILL BE DONE.

Danniii said:
It's okay, we're on the same boat (x
I am sorry, I wish the lot of you didn't have to endure the suspense. Honestly, this is going to be a very hard decision for me. you've all done amazingly.

giphy.gif

ryan seacrest is a pure smol bean and he must be protected

Hey guys! <3 Uhm, for about two hours or more I've been trying to work with this annoying coding. Usually I can do coding(not amazingly, but decently). But right now its giving me so much issues >.<. I was just hoping if maybe someone who is pretty good with coding could maybe help me? I could send all the info for my character and what not. Or however it works.

QueenOfDisaster said:
Hey guys! <3 Uhm, for about two hours or more I've been trying to work with this annoying coding. Usually I can do coding(not amazingly, but decently). But right now its giving me so much issues >.<. I was just hoping if maybe someone who is pretty good with coding could maybe help me? I could send all the info for my character and what not. Or however it works.
Send it to me, I'll take a look!

Angst said:
Both are outstanding! I'm honestly impressed, guys. <3
Thank you! That means a lot to me. I'm hearing the drumrolls of the results. Wish I would be a part of the list. Haha

Hi- I'm a little bit behind on the OOC chat train, but I was wondering if in my character's particular circumstance, there might be an alternative to the cameraperson role. As aforementioned in some of the other posts, a lot of people seem interested in the position.. So much so, I attempted to create a realistic excuse as to how my character could be a separate entity. While it would be pertaining to any rules or archetypes of the cameraperson, Elise is a photography major, and as such has her own camera to take still life shots with, as opposed to whoever would be carrying the camera to record. Personally, I feel this could make for some exciting or scary situations! For example, my character and the designated cameraperson walk into a room, and they both take pictures (or record video) of the same room, but one of the two catch something the other doesn't in their photography, and hi jinx ensues, etc.

Sorry I didn't ask this sooner >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajiit said:
Hi- I'm a little bit behind on the OOC chat train, but I was wondering if in my character's particular circumstance, there might be an alternative to the cameraperson role. As aforementioned in some of the other posts, a lot of people seem interested in the position.. So much so, I attempted to create a realistic excuse as to how my character could be a separate entity. While it would be pertaining to any rules or archetypes of the cameraperson, Elise is a photography major, and as such has her own camera to take still life shots with, as opposed to whoever would be carrying the camera to record. Personally, I feel this could make for some exciting or scary situations! For example, my character and the designated cameraperson walk into a room, and they both take pictures (or record video) of the same room, but one of the two catch something the other doesn't in their photography, and hi jinx ensues, etc.
Sorry I didn't ask this sooner >_<
No, do not apologize at all! I actually love this idea quite a lot. It would certainly add something to the plot, and honestly the way you developed Elise in and of itself is impressive as hell. Great job thinking outside the box.

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that the deadline for sheets will be this Wednesday, but if anyone needs it, I can extend it til Friday.

The official start date, however, will not be until June 7th, as this is the day after my exams are over and I want to be able to be as active as possible in this. Before then, we can spend time developing relationships between characters.

This cool with everyone?

Angst said:
Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that the deadline for sheets will be this Wednesday, but if anyone needs it, I can extend it til Friday.
The official start date, however, will not be until June 7th, as this is the day after my exams are over and I want to be able to be as active as possible in this. Before then, we can spend time developing relationships between characters.

This cool with everyone?
Alright so, I just recently saw this role-play and I will be busy this Wednesday, so I was wondering if you could extend the deadline till Friday. Considering, I'm pretty late to the party.

Nai said:
Alright so, I just recently saw this role-play and I will be busy this Wednesday, so I was wondering if you could extend the deadline till Friday. Considering, I'm pretty late to the party.
Of course! The new deadline will be Friday. Take all the time you need!

Alright everyone, today is the day! Is everyone still with me?

If no one else needs an extension of any kind, we're going to look over these sheets and do some accepting. :)

Rajiit said:
Hi friends- Was wondering if this RP is still on? c:
It is indeed!

Sorry for the wait, an extension had to be granted for a few people, but tomorrow is set to be the definite date for accepting. Thanks for your patience!

Alright all, we're still here! Decisions have been made, just gotta find a substantial amount of Ryan Seacrest gifs and get the list posted. :)

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, THE RESULTS ARE IN AND, AS PROMISED, WE HAVE RYAN SEACREST HERE TO ANNOUNCE THOSE CHARACTERS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

seacrest-reveals-winner_320.jpg

Ryan-Seacrest-1026x684.jpg
"Playing the role of
The Jokester, we have @Danniii as Jaeho Nam."

"Playing the role of
The Leader, we have @CloudyBlueDay as Allison Rameri."

"Playing the role of
The Believer, we have @AbstractAnnabella as Kai Newman."

"Playing the role of
The Sceptic, we have @FreeSpirit as Danna Renata Tapia."

"Playing the role of
The Cameraperson, we have @gayeggmemes as Jason Wilder."

"Playing the role of
The Photographer, we have @Rajiit as Elise Furanaki."

"And, finally, playing the role of
The Friend, we have @QueenOfDisaster as Kara Rose Florence."

"To those who were not accepted..."

giphy.gif

"All of your sheets were absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us! And now, a note to those who have been accepted:

Relationships with other players should be developed as soon as possible, as they will be crucial to some aspects of this story. If anyone can no longer participate, this is alright, but please inform
@Angst (who will be playing the girlfriend of The Believer and will have a CS up soon) as soon as possible so your role can be filled. Other than that, we're looking forward to the start of this thing. Remember to have fun!"

i41nh4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back