• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fear Itself

Angst

✨ honey i'm a queen ✨

Some More Notes

- Because this is a detailed roleplay, around three or more paragraphs would be ideal for each post. However, we know that shit happens and sometimes there just isn't much to be said, so if sometimes they end up being shorter than that, you're fine.

- Fear (if you hadn't already guessed) is also going to be a major part of this rp. Some of the spirits are going to be able to play on the fears of your characters, so take this into account when making your sheet.

- As always, have fun with it! I cannot stress this enough.

- Speak here, about anything you wish.

3a0657de77e0a480e3e05aee5994f90f.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I had a question if you don't mind, though it might sound a bit irrelevant or ridiculous. I was just wondering, does the cameraperson have to record the whole excursion or can he/she lose the camera mid-way through the rp?

Danniii said:
Hi, I had a question if you don't mind, though it might sound a bit irrelevant or ridiculous. I was just wondering, does the cameraperson have to record the whole excursion or can he/she lose the camera mid-way through the rp?
This is actually a very good question. I think losing the camera would make a good plot point, especially with everything going on. :)

oh boy there are lots of people going for cameraperson HAHAHA

So from my understanding -- if two people go for the same role, both can be accepted, and one person can be asked to pick a different role?

CloudyBlueDay said:
oh boy there are lots of people going for cameraperson HAHAHA
So from my understanding -- if two people go for the same role, both can be accepted, and one person can be asked to pick a different role?
This is correct! Also can I just say that your sheet is absolutely beautiful? Thanks.

im going to ask this plot to marry me, thats how much im in love with this.

now all i need to do is get off my ass, stop being lazy, and start my sheet tomorrow, since im on mobile right now & its 12:20am (EST)

Ethereal said:
im going to ask this plot to marry me, thats how much im in love with this.
now all i need to do is get off my ass, stop being lazy, and start my sheet tomorrow, since im on mobile right now & its 12:20am (EST)
Don't worry hon, take all the time you need. <3

And thank you very much! That means a lot to hear!

So, I posted my character hours ago. Hahaha and I just wanted to say, I really want to be part of this (You're begging already? Geeze! And the horror hasn't even started yet!) This RP will be AWESOME!

Since I'm going for the character of the Friend, I don't think she's one of the from the plot... So, that being said, am I able to make her live anywhere? Like my character just being some kind of college friend?

I actually went ahead and changed Allison's role from the Camera-person to the Leader as I feel it fits her better. ^^

With that being said, I've finished Allison! :D

QueenOfDisaster said:
Since I'm going for the character of the Friend, I don't think she's one of the from the plot... So, that being said, am I able to make her live anywhere? Like my character just being some kind of college friend?
Yup, she can live wherever you wish! Like you said, she's a friend of theirs from college (maybe she befriended one of them, and that's how she met everyone else?), but her role is certainly just as important as the others.

FreeSpirit said:
So, I posted my character hours ago. Hahaha and I just wanted to say, I really want to be part of this (You're begging already? Geeze! And the horror hasn't even started yet!) This RP will be AWESOME!
CloudyBlueDay said:
I actually went ahead and changed Allison's role from the Camera-person to the Leader as I feel it fits her better. ^^
Both are outstanding! I'm honestly impressed, guys. <3

CloudyBlueDay said:
!!! I don't have to murder you whilst saying thank you eternally! This is most excellent news. I continue to love Allison too :)

Angst said:
Yup, she can live wherever you wish! Like you said, she's a friend of theirs from college (maybe she befriended one of them, and that's how she met everyone else?), but her role is certainly just as important as the others.
Alright, thank you so much. <3

gayeggmemes said:
When roughly will 'The Results' be in btw, if you can say. Not that the tension is killing me or anything... >w>
Also, are you going to get Ryan Seacrest to announce who's accepted and not? Otherwise I'm afraid I have to quit this roleplay.

gayeggmemes said:
When roughly will 'The Results' be in btw, if you can say. Not that the tension is killing me or anything... >w>
It's okay, we're on the same boat (x

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back