• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

If i go thief, maybe do a side quest to have him join up? It'll be actually much easier that way.

Dammit! Which one am I going to choose!? Outlaw or thief?

Sure, we can have a quest where the prince is planning his escape. Your character can be one of the guards or just an opportunist. As for the class, both are good choices tbh lol.

SCREW IT! THIEF IT IS! I BETTER NOT HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT LACKING RANGE LATER!

But seriously, if we going to do this, my character is a captain of either a city watch or town watch despite him being a thief.

I was thinking if we do town, we can do a scenario where the prince and his group plus guards need to hold off the enemy while the town gets evacuated, and that's where the my character will be when it happens. Afterwords maybe he can join up?

SCREW IT! THIEF IT IS! I BETTER NOT HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT LACKING RANGE LATER!

But seriously, if we going to do this, my character is a captain of either a city watch or town watch despite him being a thief.

I was thinking if we do town, we can do a scenario where the prince and his group plus guards need to hold off the enemy while the town gets evacuated, and that's where the my character will be when it happens. Afterwords maybe he can join up?

I can allow your character to be a captain of the town's guard. However, the prince is still young right now, and all he cares about is escaping with his own life, as the decree from his brothers came to hunt down all of the royal family. So, no on the evacuation part.

Thief is a great choice.

Let me clarify, this evacuation is not from the brother, but from bandits or monsters or something, you know, the usually baddie raid on the local village. Or it could be protecting the village from easy bandits, like those warm up levels in a game.

Ether way there can be a fight, show the heart of the prince or something, the captain offers to join up.

Let me clarify, this evacuation is not from the brother, but from bandits or monsters or something, you know, the usually baddie raid on the local village. Or it could be protecting the village, either way there can be a fight, show the heart of the prince or something, the captain offers to join up.

The problem with that is, ravaging and pillaging is common in Talos. After all it is the land of the assassins. What I was trying to say to you is that the prince has yet to see the world, and doesn't really have that "heart" so to speak. (At least not yet).

But you do bring up a good point about why your character would join the prince.

THere you go, another average pillaging, and your characters stumble upon this average pillage and decide to lend a hand for whatever reason.

It ain't going to be that hard, and if you have to have a better reason we can say the fight is in the way of where they are going.

CaseyCascade CaseyCascade no problem. Glad you made it. Unfortunately, the prince's initial group is full atm. I would prefer if you could choose other classes outside of the initial prince's group.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount okay, I will allow this: You are part of the local bandits pillaging. The prince tries to pass by peacefully, however the bandits decide to attack. Having no choice, the prince's group fights. I just can't see the prince defending any Talos village. Perhaps, the prince can show some kindness by staying to defeat all of the bandits when all he needed to do was make a way and escape.

Oh also, I will 'Like' the Character Sheets that I approve, since y'all decided to post your applications there.

You want me in or what? I'm giving you a perfect entry point, if you want to use it like that go ahead, just get my character in somehow.

This guy want's to start a nation for the people, best start winning them over, eh?

Imma post my character up soon as well.

CaseyCascade CaseyCascade no problem. Glad you made it. Unfortunately, the prince's initial group is full atm. I would prefer if you could choose other classes outside of the initial prince's group.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount okay, I will allow this: You are part of the local bandits pillaging. The prince tries to pass by peacefully, however the bandits decide to attack. Having no choice, the prince's group fights. I just can't see the prince defending any Talos village. Perhaps, the prince can show some kindness by staying to defeat all of the bandits when all he needed to do was make a way and escape.

Tough choice between Cleric and Hunter but I think I'll be a Hunter from Lucinarch. Just out of curiosity, do bow knights and silver knights get mounts in this?

Diagonal Diagonal It mentions sending an application for my character, do you want to look over what I have before I post it or?

Ideally that's how it would have went down, but since people started posting their character sheets in the character section, you can too. I will "Like" it if I approve. If not I'll work with you to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back